• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED BT not working DW1820A on Ventura- Thinkpad X1C6

Status
Not open for further replies.

delltech1

Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

everything is working fine, except i cannot activate bluetooth, in ABOUT i see the Bluetooth as NULL.
I even applied the patch for PCI devices via HACKINTOOL, including the Wifi Card, in BOOT-ARGS i use -btlfxallowanyaddr brcmfx-driver=1 brcmfx-country=PL
Wifi is working great - no issues there. BT is clearly visible in Hackintool and FW is loaded - BCM_4350C2.

System report: Address: NULL
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: OFF

Using the latest BRCMPATCH 2.6.8
Injector
FirmwareData
RAM3

Using a Laptop Thinkpad X1C6 with the Dell DW1820A.
I checked already various CONFIGs with similar WIFI card but couldnt find any solution.

Hello,

everything is working fine, except i cannot activate bluetooth, in ABOUT i see the Bluetooth as NULL.
I even applied the patch for PCI devices via HACKINTOOL, including the Wifi Card, in BOOT-ARGS i use -btlfxallowanyaddr brcmfx-driver=1 brcmfx-country=PL
Wifi is working great - no issues there. BT is clearly visible in Hackintool and FW is loaded - BCM_4350C2.

System report: Address: NULL
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: OFF

Using the latest BRCMPATCH 2.6.8
Injector
FirmwareData
RAM3

Using a Laptop Thinkpad X1C6 with the Dell DW1820A.
I checked already various CONFIGs with similar WIFI card but couldnt find any solution.
What macOS are you running?

Ok i solved it, i had used the bluetoolfixup instead of brcmbluetoothinjector for Ventura, now BT works fine with Thinkpad x1c6 and Dw1820a.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteMacx86
Ok i solved it, i had used the bluetoolfixup instead of brcmbluetoothinjector for Ventura, now BT works fine with Thinkpad x1c6 and Dw1820a.
Great. Marking Solved and closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strumpfkarotte