• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

WIFI not working on build hackintosh

here's the screenshot of hackintools. thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.06.54 p.m..png
    Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.06.54 p.m..png
    762.3 KB · Views: 6
Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.06.54 p.m..png
thanks! wanted to export but not sure which option (plist or the other ones) you needed
(also, sorry if is duplicated, not sure what's goin, since yesterday the site was down lol)

View attachment 6918
thanks! wanted to export but not sure which option (plist or the other ones) you needed
(also, sorry if is duplicated, not sure what's goin, since yesterday the site was down lol)
Why injecting AirportBrcmFixup.kext? Your card is compatible and had native support prior to Sonoma. It's AirPort card and therefore you don't need it.

The kext loading is not correct. It should be as per the guide. Also, you've injected kexts for different Ethernet Controllers. Your board should have only Intel so remove the rest.

Make the changes, reset NVRAM twice and patch the system volume using OCLP. If the WiFi still does not work, attach a copy of IOReg and System Report.

I removed AirportBrcmFixup.kext. I didn't find another kext (duplicated) for the ethernet. I removed just the RealtekRTL8111.kext and ethernet stop working, so I put it back and worked fine. reset VNRAM twice and patch with opencore legacy patch (not the first time) and appyt the patches for my graphics card and "modern wireless" but still wifi not working. Also, I fail to mention, Bluetooth's working just fine, maybe I have to change something there?

I removed AirportBrcmFixup.kext. I didn't find another kext (duplicated) for the ethernet. I removed just the RealtekRTL8111.kext and ethernet stop working, so I put it back and worked fine. reset VNRAM twice and patch with opencore legacy patch (not the first time) and appyt the patches for my graphics card and "modern wireless" but still wifi not working. Also, I fail to mention, Bluetooth's working just fine, maybe I have to change something there?
In that case, you should remove the following kexts from the directory as well as the config.plist

AppleIGC
AtherosE2200Ethernet
IntelMausi
LucyRTL8125Ethernet

It might be possible that your card is now faulty. Check with macOS Ventura to see if it works. If not, try to replace the card and then check. A lot of such cases have been seen in the past on this forum!

I removed the extra kexts and still nothing, just to test the wifi card I made a Ventura installer thumb drive and the card is working fine

don't know what am I doin wrong lol. thanks for your effort!

Attachments

• IMAGE 2023-11-30 9:42:30 p.m..jpg
    IMAGE 2023-11-30 9:42:30 p.m..jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 3
I removed the extra kexts and still nothing, just to test the wifi card I made a Ventura installer thumb drive and the card is working fine

don't know what am I doin wrong lol. thanks for your effort!
This means the card is working fine and ain't faulty.

Check your inbox!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freemac