• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

WIFI not working on build hackintosh

Kunio

Motherboard
Asus b250M-A
CPU
Intel i3-7300
Graphics
AMD Radeon R7 265 2 GB
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
  2. OpenCore (Legacy)
Mac
  1. iMac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi! I need some help to get my Broadcom wifi card working on my hackintosh. I already try the guide but its not working,
my machine is a

Asus B250M-A
Intel i3-7300
16gb DDR4
WIFI Broadcom BCM4360 using a PCI adapter

hi! I need some help to get my Broadcom wifi card working on my hackintosh. I already try the guide but its not working,
my machine is a

Asus B250M-A
Intel i3-7300
16gb DDR4
WIFI Broadcom BCM4360 using a PCI adapter
Hello,

Please attach the EFI you're using to boot. Also, what macOS version are you on?

Hello,

Please attach the EFI you're using to boot. Also, what macOS version are you on?
I'm using OpenCore 0.9.7 and running macOS 14.1.1

EFI is missin
I’m confused, I thought opencore was the EFI, not just the configurator/editor app that applies the config.plist and opencore.efi in the efi partition

I downloaded the files from
GitHub, including some kexts, but I don’t remember what version of opencore said it was

I’m confused, I thought opencore was the EFI, not just the configurator/editor app that applies the config.plist and opencore.efi in the efi partition

I downloaded the files from
GitHub, including some kexts, but I don’t remember what version of opencore said it was
What's confusing here? If the WiFi is not working, you need to attach the EFI you're using to boot so that we can check where the problem is coming from.

this is what I have
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 2.29.29 p.m..png

this is the full EFI folder from the EFI partition. im sorry if I sound dumb, I don't really know much about EFI partitions or boot loaders on PC, just some out dated knowledge about boot loaders on android phones from 10 years ago

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.6 MB · Views: 11
this is the full EFI folder from the EFI partition. im sorry if I sound dumb, I don't really know much about EFI partitions or boot loaders on PC, just some out dated knowledge about boot loaders on android phones from 10 years ago
No worries. Attach Hackintool PCIe Tab screenshot or export and attach the file.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W0lfhound