• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Mouse laggy in Ventura

lnuy

Motherboard
ASRock B660M Pro RS/ax
CPU
Intel i3-12100F
Graphics
Gigabyte RX470
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all I have recently build a hackintosh and I managed to get every working well expect for the mouse lag issue. I tried searching up online but didn't get any workable results.

I have mapped my usb using USBMap and all my use ports works. I also tried using a wired mouse, bluetooth mouse and usb dongle mouse all with the same result. The bluetooth mouse I used is the Logitech MX Master 3S

So far what I have tried was
- Disabling Above4G Decoding in BIOS and adding npci=0x2000 in boot arg fixed

Please let me know what else I should try, TIA

Do I need to upload my config.plist?

Hi all I have recently build a hackintosh and I managed to get every working well expect for the mouse lag issue. I tried searching up online but didn't get any workable results.

I have mapped my usb using USBMap and all my use ports works. I also tried using a wired mouse, bluetooth mouse and usb dongle mouse all with the same result. The bluetooth mouse I used is the Logitech MX Master 3S

So far what I have tried was
- Disabling Above4G Decoding in BIOS and adding npci=0x2000 in boot arg fixed

Please let me know what else I should try, TIA

Do I need to upload my config.plist?
Are you using WiFi/BT?

Yes I am using WTXUP BCM943602CS for my Wifi and Bluetooth

Try to turn off WiFi and BT and then check.
I have tried turn off both WiFi and BT.
Using my wired mouse or dongle wireless mouse still have the same laggy cursor behaviour.
What else should I try to troubleshoot?

Thanks

I have tried turn off both WiFi and BT.
Using my wired mouse or dongle wireless mouse still have the same laggy cursor behaviour.
What else should I try to troubleshoot?

Thanks
Attach your PR Files to check further.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 2
Hi I noticed that when I am playing a youtube video the video will also lag/pause together with the mouse lag. Could it be actually be a system lag instead of mouse lag?

update: #1
System just crash, black screen but the pc is still running (fans and light in case still on). I only had 1 app open for about 20 mins which is the “Preview” app with 1 pdf file open that’s all when the system crash

It has also randomly crash when nothing at all was open just staying on the desktop.

I have sleep disabled.

Is there any crash log that I may be able to refer to, if yes may I know where are they located at?

I hope this additional info helps

Thank you

Last edited:
I have attached my EFI folder here. Thanks for the help.
Incomplete PR Files attached.

However, the EFI you attached is not as per the guide.

Start here:

Hi I noticed that when I am playing a youtube video the video will also lag/pause together with the mouse lag. Could it be actually be a system lag instead of mouse lag?

update: #1
System just crash, black screen but the pc is still running (fans and light in case still on). I only had 1 app open for about 20 mins which is the “Preview” app with 1 pdf file open that’s all when the system crash

It has also randomly crash when nothing at all was open just staying on the desktop.

I have sleep disabled.

Is there any crash log that I may be able to refer to, if yes may I know where are they located at?

I hope this additional info helps

Thank you
Your BIOS Setings seem to be incorrect. Attach your BIOS video including all tabs and options.

Trending Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hritam