• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

MOTU Ultralite Hybrid mk3 not working on Ventura

glcslv

Motherboard
Gigabyte z370n wifi
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
Cpu integrated
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, I cannot get to work my external audio interface MOTU Ultralite Hybrid mk3 on my Ventura desktop. I installed the drivers and the interface appears in the system information page under USB, but the MOTU Audio Setup app doesn't appear turning on the interface, and it doesn't appear in sound options in system preferences.
Internal audio is working with AppleALC kext installed, and I already mapped USB ports. I also tried replacing the usb cable (you never know), and the interface is working correctly in my MacbookAir with Monterey.
The system will be used (and was used until a week ago running Mojave) mainly for sound production in my home studio, so it is fundamental for me to get it working.

Anything coming to your mind that might block the interface or that could be done to make it work? Do you need any files to check?
Thanks again for the help!
glauco

Quote Reply

Hi everyone, I cannot get to work my external audio interface MOTU Ultralite Hybrid mk3 on my Ventura desktop. I installed the drivers and the interface appears in the system information page under USB, but the MOTU Audio Setup app doesn't appear turning on the interface, and it doesn't appear in sound options in system preferences.
Internal audio is working with AppleALC kext installed, and I already mapped USB ports. I also tried replacing the usb cable (you never know), and the interface is working correctly in my MacbookAir with Monterey.
The system will be used (and was used until a week ago running Mojave) mainly for sound production in my home studio, so it is fundamental for me to get it working.

Anything coming to your mind that might block the interface or that could be done to make it work? Do you need any files to check?
Thanks again for the help!
glauco

Quote Reply
Attach your PR Files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hussam14