• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

HP Ryzen 3250U

I admit, it was stupid to just grab a random EFI file from the Internet.
And I recorded how I assembled the EFI file according to your guide:
. But the situation hasn't changed.
Oops. You were supposed to send the verbose video, not the EFI. xD

For the EFI, try to disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and enable EnableWriteUnprotector and then check if it boots. If not, try to disable SetupVirtualMap and then check. Make sure you have a valid USB installer. Do NOT forget to reset NVRAM after making the changes to the config.plist.

@EliteMacx86 hurray, there is progress! 🥳 I disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and enable EnableWriteUnprotector and that helped.
Now I get stuck on this: 20231126_111926.jpg

@EliteMacx86 hurray, there is progress! 🥳 I disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and enable EnableWriteUnprotector and that helped.
Now I get stuck on this:View attachment 6899
This is definitely a progress. Seems like your Laptop has two XHC controllers. Try to add GenericUSBXHCI.kext as per the guide. You can find it in the downloads section.

On your forum I did not find GenericUSBXHCI.kext in the download section and therefore downloaded from this site: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-generic-usb3/downloads/
I put it in the kexts folder, added it to config.plist, reset NVRAM, but it still hangs on the same line
Bam. It's here

The Rehabman's fork will NOT work in this case its not supported on Ryzen ;)

Try the above kext and update the thread. Hopefully, you should be able to boot the installer.

Oh no, it didn’t help again... I don’t understand what the problem could be 20231126_185701.jpg
I don’t think there could have been an error when adding kext, I added it using the plus sign in the program BGtetlhoQZo.jpg UPLuLh0Lui8.jpg

Load it after AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext.

Try with and without XhciPortLimit quirk. Try other ports on the USB. Re-create the bootable USB.
I have already done everything, reassembled the USB, followed your advice. As a result plus a few new lines: 20231127_194038.jpg

I have already done everything, reassembled the USB, followed your advice. As a result plus a few new lines:View attachment 6910
What's the disk model?
Did you try booting from all the USB Ports?
Did you try with and without XhciPortLimit quirk?

Try to disable SetupVirtualMap and then check.
Try npci=0x3000 and then check. Remove 0x2000 first.

Provide the Laptop Main BIOS picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkognito