• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Sorry that I missed your message, this is my Perpherals screenshot 1679021493687.png

@HG87 Looks good now. Did you reset NVRAM? If not, reset NVRAM twice and then check if the Bluetooth still shows NULL.

I just reset NVRAM three times, but it still shows NULL, I guess maybe I missed some point. 1679022461270.png

Please see attached files, thanks!

Attachments

• PR.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 15
Please see attached files, thanks!
Incomplete PR Files attached.

Are you sure the USB cable is connected to your WiFi Card?

In addition, your config.plist has an entry for SSDT-UIAC but doesn't exist in the EFI/OC/ACPI directory. However, this shouldn't be needed.

Yes, I am sure that the USB cable is connected to my WiFi Card, but I am not sure whether there are problems with my USB cable.

I attached the new PR, but I have trouble in exporting with Kextcache and TRIM, you can see my terminal log.

Thanks for your opinion! I will delete SSDT_UIAC.

Attachments

• PR.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 3
Yes, I am sure that the USB cable is connected to my WiFi Card, but I am not sure whether there are problems with my USB cable.

I attached the new PR, but I have trouble in exporting with Kextcache and TRIM, you can see my terminal log.

Thanks for your opinion! I will delete SSDT_UIAC.
Everything seems to be fine from BT point of view, of course, there are still areas for correction but that's not related to BT.

It seems like your BT is in DFU and this is why it is not working. You need to manually upload the FW to fix the issue.

Thanks for your efforts! But I have trouble in upload the FW with DFU, I tried use the code below
sudo dfu-util -R -D /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothUSBDFU.kext/Contents/Resources/20703_8290.dfu
which comes from below link dfu

But I found that there are no Plugins dir in my /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/ folder, so I am stuck at this step, do you have some hint about it?

Thanks for your efforts! But I have trouble in upload the FW with DFU, I tried use the code below
sudo dfu-util -R -D /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothUSBDFU.kext/Contents/Resources/20703_8290.dfu
which comes from below link dfu

But I found that there are no Plugins dir in my /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/ folder, so I am stuck at this step, do you have some hint about it?
You need to change the path.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mars7tak