• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

In my EFI structure I don't have drivers/UEFI but I have drivers64UEFI. Do I have to put TbtForcePower.efi in there?

In my EFI structure I don't have drivers/UEFI but I have drivers64UEFI. Do I have to put TbtForcePower.efi in there?
Yes, that's right.

no any new info? now open core manual? any changes in a few month? I still can't run TB3 hot-plug on my Hackintosh...

no any new info? now open core manual? any changes in a few month? I still can't run TB3 hot-plug on my Hackintosh...
Please create a separate thread or provide info.

All, I have the Titan Gigabyte PCI Card working and passing display info to a LG UltraFine 5K on the Mac and windows sides of build (see profile for my build). However the PCI functions of the Titan Ridge PCI card (which are secondary to me) are not seen on the Mac. I have read the guide and I am not really willing to flash the firmware on the Titan Ridge card. I ahve found some easier SSDT links but saw this site had most comprensive and recent feedback on this topic.Net net, is there a way to get PCI funcitonality working with OpenCore 6.6 and Big Sur with minimal forced hacking (I am OK with ACPIs and SSDTs but not really keen on force flashing card. I also have an AMD CPU.. Thanks

All, I have the Titan Gigabyte PCI Card working and passing display info to a LG UltraFine 5K on the Mac and windows sides of build (see profile for my build). However the PCI functions of the Titan Ridge PCI card (which are secondary to me) are not seen on the Mac. I have read the guide and I am not really willing to flash the firmware on the Titan Ridge card. I ahve found some easier SSDT links but saw this site had most comprensive and recent feedback on this topic.Net net, is there a way to get PCI funcitonality working with OpenCore 6.6 and Big Sur with minimal forced hacking (I am OK with ACPIs and SSDTs but not really keen on force flashing card. I also have an AMD CPU.. Thanks
What PCI functionality you want other than a working TB?

Hi,
I'm looking for some more information / help.
I know I don't have the newest hardware if you're talking about motherboard and CPU.
But since MacPro 5,1 are able to use the Titan Ridge 2.0 card via an flashed MOD, I thought maybe it can work on my system too.

I flashed the card with the '43 MOD' but the system doesn't see the card. Where do I start from here ?

What PCI functionality you want other than a working TB?
The only thing that works is TB for driving the display. When I do the detail on the PCI card tit shows none. I would like to be able to get webcam and sound from the display as well. It does work for a rocking display without SSDT and any changes.

Hi,
I'm looking for some more information / help.
I know I don't have the newest hardware if you're talking about motherboard and CPU.
But since MacPro 5,1 are able to use the Titan Ridge 2.0 card via an flashed MOD, I thought maybe it can work on my system too.

I flashed the card with the '43 MOD' but the system doesn't see the card. Where do I start from here ?
Yes, correct. You need a SSDT for it.

The only thing that works is TB for driving the display. When I do the detail on the PCI card tit shows none. I would like to be able to get webcam and sound from the display as well. It does work for a rocking display without SSDT and any changes.
That's because it just transfers signals from HDMI/DP and routes via TB Card.

No PR files attached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wakkacream