• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

How do I get the IOReg and Kextcache output, also wouldn’t it make more sense to use the UHD 630 config as the other one is for HD 620 not UHD 620.

I have followed the guide again, this time I used the latest Clover, latest version of the kexts, included IOReg, included kextcache output and I have also included the config for HD 620.

Attachments

• mertlightz.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 325
I've made progress, it boots into the installer however my problem is that the screen is flickering.

Attachments

• mertlightz.zip
    4 MB · Views: 289
I have followed the guide again, this time I used the latest Clover, latest version of the kexts, included IOReg, included kextcache output and I have also included the config for HD 620.
Replace OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi with AptioMemoryFix64.
There are duplicate and unnecessary kexts in L/E. Remove all of them.
Attach the new files.

I've fixed the issue, as well as my audio problem. The two problems I have left are that I cannot change the brightness and I cannot see the battery percentage of my laptop.

Reactions: hackint1247
I've fixed the issue, as well as my audio problem. The two problems I have left are that I cannot change the brightness and I cannot see the battery percentage of my laptop.
No PR files attached.

PR Files as in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romwario