• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

I'm sorry but what is PR files?
Problem Reporting Files. Usually includes EFI Folder, IOReg, Kextcache output, Hackintool PCIe Export, UEFI/BIOS Settings.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
  • info.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • opencore-2022-09-23-114603.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0
Единственное, что я не сделал, это изменить зеленый, но я не знаю, как. Я думал это исправили в новом зеленом, если не сложно объясните что и как сделать, буду очень признателен

Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:
The only thing I didn't do was change the green but I don't know how. I thought this was fixed in the new green, if it’s not difficult for you to explain what and how to do, I would be very grateful

The only thing I didn't do was change the green but I don't know how. I thought this was fixed in the new green, if it’s not difficult for you to explain what and how to do, I would be very grateful
You should correct the configuration first.

If it doesn't make it difficult, tell me in which section, in Platforminfo?
It's not only the Platforminfo section. The configuration is overall.

Hi,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but no matter what configuration I put into config.plist it seems that's not loading properly the graphic driver part...
This is is the first time I'm doing this. I've tried diferent SMBIOS, DevID's etc, no luck at all...

I'm using clover

Attachments

• EFI-suizman.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 3
Hi,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but no matter what configuration I put into config.plist it seems that's not loading properly the graphic driver part...
This is is the first time I'm doing this. I've tried diferent SMBIOS, DevID's etc, no luck at all...

I'm using clover
Your profile is incomplete. Fill your profile first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chichou13