• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Bluetooth isn't working with the BCM94352HMB card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added USBInjectAll and the output of kextstat.
USBInjectAll.kext isn't loaded. In your BIOS, make sure XHCI Handoff is Enabled. Also, reset NVRAM twice and then attach a fresh PR file.

Question: Do I need a Mini PCIe to PCIe adapter that has a USB connector on it as well?
Because the one I have right now doesn't have one, and Bluetooth isn't being detected anywhere (not on Windows, macOS or Linux).

Question: Do I need a Mini PCIe to PCIe adapter that has a USB connector on it as well?
Because the one I have right now doesn't have one, and Bluetooth isn't being detected anywhere (not on Windows, macOS or Linux).
Can you provide the current screenshot of the card installed?

It’s in my PC rn, but I have this photo that I took when I assembled the adapter (both antenna wires are plugged into the Broadcom card right now).

(This adapter doesn’t have a USB header).
1611246669189.jpeg

It’s in my PC rn, but I have this photo that I took when I assembled the adapter (both antenna wires are plugged into the Broadcom card right now).

(This adapter doesn’t have a USB header).
View attachment 2988
Then you need an adapter with USB header. If your motherboard has an option of WiFi, simply replace it or buy a PCIe one.

My motherboard doesn't have a built in Mini PCIe slot for wireless cards, thats why I got the adapter in the first place.

Well, I guess that I'll need to wait about a month or two until the new adapter arrives.

Found this one (it even has a shield): 1611257213828.png

My motherboard doesn't have a built in Mini PCIe slot for wireless cards, thats why I got the adapter in the first place.

Well, I guess that I'll need to wait about a month or two until the new adapter arrives.

Found this one (it even has a shield):View attachment 2989
This should work normally along with the BT.

Finally got it and Bluetooth started working!

Thank you.
IMG_0286.jpeg

There's only one issues though: The auto unlock with Apple Watch option works for like 1-5 times, and then just stops working until I disable and then enable it again.
Do you know how to fix that?

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Finally got it and Bluetooth started working!
Great.
There's only one issues though: The auto unlock with Apple Watch option works for like 1-5 times, and then just stops working until I disable and then enable it again.
Do you know how to fix that?
Make sure the Auto Unlock feature is available from System Report>WiFi. Try to clear the Network Interface plists and then restart. Reset NVRAM twice and Signout of iCloud, sign in and then check.

Tried it, and it still behaves the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laamsinh