• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Bluetooth can't connect to iPhone

Kernel

Motherboard
Dell G15 5510
CPU
Intel Core i7-10870H
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
WiFi/BT card model: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 BG

I can't connect to my iPhone (11 Pro, iOS 14.8). On the Hackintosh, it says Connected, then a second later Disconnected. It can connect to other devices. On iPhone it says MacBook Pro is not supported. Forget device.
It worked on Big Sur.
Kexts used:
IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext from OpenIntelWireless
BlueToolFixup.kext from BrcmPatchRAM
Any solutions?

EFI: https://we.tl/t-PqIgkXzwyc

Attachments

• Bluetooth.jpg
    Bluetooth.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 44
WiFi/BT card model: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 BG

I can't connect to my iPhone (11 Pro, iOS 14.8). On the Hackintosh, it says Connected, then a second later Disconnected. It can connect to other devices. On iPhone it says MacBook Pro is not supported. Forget device.
It worked on Big Sur.
Kexts used:
IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext from OpenIntelWireless
BlueToolFixup.kext from BrcmPatchRAM
Any solutions?

EFI: https://we.tl/t-PqIgkXzwyc
Make sure that you're using v1.1.3 for IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and you have excluded the injection of IntelBluetoothInjector.kext from the config.plist.

Make sure that you're using v1.1.3 for IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and you have excluded the injection of IntelBluetoothInjector.kext from the config.plist.
Using the latest, IntelBluetoothInjector not injected. I downloaded the kexts again, nothing changed.

The system? Yes, it is.
The sorted order isn't correct. After all essential kexts, load BlueTool, then IntelBluetoothfirmware. Delete all old devices and then check. A better solution is to replace the WiFi with a compatible one.

The sorted order isn't correct. After all essential kexts, load BlueTool, then IntelBluetoothfirmware. Delete all old devices and then check. A better solution is to replace the WiFi with a compatible one.
Nothing changed when I rearranged the order.
A better solution is to replace the WiFi with a compatible one.
I don’t want to do that because I want to make this hackintosh perfect without spending money.

Nothing changed when I rearranged the order.

I don’t want to do that because I want to make this hackintosh perfect without spending money.
The above issue could be a result of the actual kext issue on macOS Monterey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uzzi2k