• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Hello, I can finally find hope for my Antelope Synergy Core. I have a Mac Pro 5.1, I was about to sell it, and I came across this news. I will be waiting for the final solution.

I'm not a hardware expert, and I don't know if I have to buy a pci card to use thunderbolt? I am from Chile and I have to buy through Amazon USA. And the purchase is delayed.

Congratulations and sorry for my English. I'm using google translator.
Not an issue. The solution will be there anytime soon. :)

Reactions: nowhereman07
I read the published guide concerning the Intel Virtualization the other day; been digging into that solution and how it pertains to the Classic Mac Pro (or how it excludes the cMP I should say). I'm curious, is the solution you described previously in this thread separate from the one presented in the guide? Just wondering if there is still any hope of getting this working on my 5,1 without having to fall back to Sierra until the EOL of my machine.

I read the published guide concerning the Intel Virtualization the other day; been digging into that solution and how it pertains to the Classic Mac Pro (or how it excludes the cMP I should say). I'm curious, is the solution you described previously in this thread separate from the one presented in the guide? Just wondering if there is still any hope of getting this working on my 5,1 without having to fall back to Sierra until the EOL of my machine.
There is a way to it and it's complex, requires modifications and all that which is kind of limited as of now and as the fix is not universal, we've not published it yet. The other fix, also works for AMD users too and that includes all the Legacy Macs. It may take more time than expected to fix the bugs in that development. Release depends on several scenarios. We cannot release a solution which is half developed now. But we're hoping for the best!

There is a way to it and it's complex, requires modifications and all that which is kind of limited as of now and as the fix is not universal, we've not published it yet. The other fix, also works for AMD users too and that includes all the Legacy Macs. It may take more time than expected to fix the bugs in that development. Release depends on several scenarios. We cannot release a solution which is half developed now. But we're hoping for the best!
Thanks for the clarification! I'll be really interested to see what you guys found when it's ready to test again. I've been chasing this issue, scouring the web for every lead and digging into the OS and Antelope's drivers for months. (I can be a little obsessive when I run into problems like this 😅) I'm looking forward to the peace of mind from solving the mystery. :LOL:

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Thanks for the clarification! I'll be really interested to see what you guys found when it's ready to test again. I've been chasing this issue, scouring the web for every lead and digging into the OS and Antelope's drivers for months. (I can be a little obsessive when I run into problems like this 😅) I'm looking forward to the peace of mind from solving the mystery. :LOL:
Well, a sign of people who don't give up ;)

Hello, to the Mod's here.😊

I would also like to test the solution you're working on for Antelope Audio Interfaces.
I have a Zen Tour Synergy Core running over USB on a CMP 5.1, that's running Big Sur beta 11.5.

I also have a Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge 2.0 Thunderbolt card. I plan to have it flashed to be compatible with Mac OS.

Please add me for consideration as a beta tester for your solution.
I would love to get the AFX2DAW plugin running on Logic Pro10.6.2.

Thanks and best regards.
BigPocket

Hello, to the Mod's here.😊

I would also like to test the solution you're working on for Antelope Audio Interfaces.
I have a Zen Tour Synergy Core running over USB on a CMP 5.1, that's running Big Sur beta 11.5.

I also have a Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge 2.0 Thunderbolt card. I plan to have it flashed to be compatible with Mac OS.

Please add me for consideration as a beta tester for your solution.
I would love to get the AFX2DAW plugin running on Logic Pro10.6.2.

Thanks and best regards.
BigPocket
Hello,

We've announced another workaround as the main method is too much complex for the systems.

The another workaround is described below.

If we see a positive response, we might be able to fix the few bugs and make the main solution available to the public.

This has gone a little quiet 😅 Any progress made on the cMP compatibility bugs?

Hello to the mod's

would also like to test the solution you're working on for Antelope Audio Interfaces.
I have a Zen Q Synergy Core running to my hackintosh Catalina 10.15
im using thunderbolt 3 on my motherboard

I also have a
Gigabyte Z490 designare vision D
CPU i9 10900K
GPU RX 570

Thanks and best regards.
Billy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member