• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

GUIDE Intel HD Graphics 4200/4400/4600 on macOS 10.12.x and Later on Laptops [Clover/OpenCore]

Reactions: logitechmac
Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hello @EliteMacx86 I have been struggling with a unique build, an HP Pavilion 23-q137c All-in-one. I've somehow randomly gotten the proper 1536MB allocated and confirmed acceleration with VideoProc, but I lost it. I've been up for days no sleep trying to get this figured out.

Machine link >>> https://support.hp.com/in-en/produc...ouch/8499724/model/8543497/document/c04819718

The closest I came was this on reddit. Somehow got these variables programmed right (don't remember how) and booted it once and it work, but then somehow managed to screw up my backup plist and lost it.

I've attached a copy of EFI Folder, please let me know WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO to get some help. I'll gladly make a donation or pay someone!

Please and many many thank you's in advance, sir!

- Jason

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 221
Hello @EliteMacx86 I have been struggling with a unique build, an HP Pavilion 23-q137c All-in-one. I've somehow randomly gotten the proper 1536MB allocated and confirmed acceleration with VideoProc, but I lost it. I've been up for days no sleep trying to get this figured out.

Machine link >>> https://support.hp.com/in-en/produc...ouch/8499724/model/8543497/document/c04819718

The closest I came was this on reddit. Somehow got these variables programmed right (don't remember how) and booted it once and it work, but then somehow managed to screw up my backup plist and lost it.

I've attached a copy of EFI Folder, please let me know WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO to get some help. I'll gladly make a donation or pay someone!

Please and many many thank you's in advance, sir!

- Jason
Incomplete PR files attached. The configuration is not as per the guide.

Read here:

Start here:

It doesn't work for me. Thank you for any help.
I attached Problem Reporting.zip.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 164
It doesn't work for me. Thank you for any help.
I attached Problem Reporting.zip.
- Looks like you used Niresh installer which is a distro.
- Incomplete PR files attached. Kextcache output is missing.
- The configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here: