• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Read the FAQ:
No output for these commands
pmset -g log | grep -e "Sleep.*due to" -e "Wake.*due to"
and
log show --last boot | grep "trims took"

all others are attached

One more thing I forgot to mention is when minimizing windows (e.g., Chrome or Safari) the system lags like crazy. Like no response for a few mins

Attachments

• ashoktvm.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Also when using OLCP there is no option to select Force web drivers. How to get that?

No output for these commands
pmset -g log | grep -e "Sleep.*due to" -e "Wake.*due to"
and
log show --last boot | grep "trims took"

all others are attached

One more thing I forgot to mention is when minimizing windows (e.g., Chrome or Safari) the system lags like crazy. Like no response for a few mins

Incomplete PR Files attached. EFI folder is missing.

Incomplete PR Files attached. EFI folder is missing.
Sorry I though it was in there. Please find attached he updated PR file with EFI included

Attachments

• ashoktvm.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 7
Sorry I though it was in there. Please find attached he updated PR file with EFI included

Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:
Is it the hardware I use? If its not possible in my hardware then I think I have to stop thinking about installing hackintosh. Since I am not in a financial position to buy a new or compatible hardware

Is it the hardware I use? If its not possible in my hardware then I think I have to stop thinking about installing hackintosh. Since I am not in a financial position to buy a new or compatible hardware

No, it is not your hardware. Your hardware is fully supported upto macOS Ventura (along with IGPU). Things may not work as expected if you don't follow the guide carefully.

Rather than utilizing the NVIDIA, use IGPU instead as it's still an experimental driver and not meant for production usage.

I dont see any info under these thread sections.Is it incomplete or can i ignore that. check screenshot below. Also no guidelink available

Attachments

• 1675238118925.png
    1675238118925.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 5
I dont see any info under these thread sections.Is it incomplete or can i ignore that. check screenshot below. Also no guidelink available

These are not added for the moment. Will be added soon.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitosan