• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Remove all the config.plist. Copy the new config.plist again. Make sure you read the Notes.
Attach the new EFI.
Boot using Fake ID and attach a kextcache output.

Do I start with this one - config_HD615_620_630_640_650 or the spoof one?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    143.7 KB · Views: 190
Do this look OK now?
Here are some of the issues.

• Remove the value from IntelGFX.
  • Remove the value from ig-platform-id.
  • Remove Fake PCIID and related kext.

Here are some of the issues.

• Remove the value from IntelGFX.
  • Remove the value from ig-platform-id.
  • Remove Fake PCIID and related kext.
Back to this error now. From memory, one of those 3 things above fixed it previously.

Attachments

• 2020-04-17 15.09.34.zip
    1 MB · Views: 185
Back to this error now. From memory, one of those 3 things above fixed it previously.
What OS are you booting? Is the OS installed?

What OS are you booting? Is the OS installed?
I'm trying to boot Catalina 10.15.4
Yes, it's installed. I have a different USB drive that I created myself that actually boots but about a minute after getting to the log in screen it crashes.
BTW - I don't seem to be getting anything written to the debug log in misc on the current USB. Why would that be?

I'm trying to boot Catalina 10.15.4
Yes, it's installed. I have a different USB drive that I created myself that actually boots but about a minute after getting to the log in screen it crashes.
BTW - I don't seem to be getting anything written to the debug log in misc on the current USB. Why would that be?
Use Fake CPU ID of Kaby Lake and then try to boot. You can set it from Kernel and Kext Patches.

Use Fake CPU ID of Kaby Lake and then try to boot. You can set it from Kernel and Kext Patches.
No different. Stopping at the same spot.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 16.56.58.zip
    41.6 KB · Views: 182

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pp23