• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience. Upgrade to Pro Account for faster response and no wait times!

  • We regret to inform you that our server had an unexpected catastrophic failure and we lost the recent backups as well. The last healthy backups was restored of February 24, 2025. Members who have already registered, please consider a reregistration. Once re-registered, the memberships will be restored for those who have purchased a membership. We'll continue to monitor and send emails to assist you to have you onboard. Any inconvenience is highly regretted. Thank you for your continued support and participations.

    Sincerely, EliteMacx86

GUIDE How to Enable Intel Skylake Graphics (Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530, 540, 550 and 580) on macOS Ventura and Later

Provide a picture of the Ports of the system.
IMG_3454.JPG
 
In your case, Bus ID patching is required.
Ok. I did a search on the site for that but I didn't find a guide. Saw several mentions of it being done.
 
Ok. I did a search on the site for that but I didn't find a guide. Saw several mentions of it being done.
Yes, correct. A separate guide will be there very soon.
 
@chop249 Do you have Legacy Option ROM enabled or Disabled in BIOS?
 
@chop249 Do you have Legacy Option ROM enabled or Disabled in BIOS?
Disabled.
 
To see if the 3rd monitor works?
Yes, correct.
 
Yes, correct.
Broke booting. I'm stuck on the Apple logo with zero progress. I'll reenable verbose and see where it's hanging.
 

Similar threads

Forum statistics

Threads
1,953
Messages
18,044
Members
27,907
Latest member
jonnyrec