11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Interesting, I tried MaciASL -> New from ACPI -> SSDT, here're the outcome:

Without custom SSDT being used, it has the same content as SSDT-0-CpuPm.aml generated by Clover.

However, if SSDT-x0_0-P001Ist.aml is used, MaciASL -> New from ACPI -> SSDT does showing all ratio including those x24 and x25, for complete 14 states of this CPU; but they are just ineffective in real life.

semson

Motherboard
Asus P6X58D-E
CPU
Xeon X5670
Graphics
Radeon HD 7000
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Also, only MacPro5,1 allows speed stepping to x22; if using MacPro6,1, it will stuck at x12 forever.

Last edited:

_droz

Motherboard
DELL XPDFK
CPU
W3650
Graphics
NVIDIA 710
OS X/macOS
10.15.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (Legacy)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I hope this thread isn't totally dead - I've just found this, and will make an assessment if I can make the move from my working Clover Catalina system.

I'll probably have some questions around the DSDTs setup, I made some changes YEARS ago to get sleep working, so hopefully that doesn't get in the way.

Anyway, that first post with all the info is really great - look forward to having a go at getting at least a couple more years out of this thing

Reactions: np44

np44

Motherboard
Dell 09KPNV
CPU
Intel Xeon W3530 Quad Core (Bloomfield/Nehalem)
Graphics
Gigayte GeForce GT 710 (2GB) [GK208] {GV-N710D5-2GL}
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Also, only MacPro5,1 allows speed stepping to x22; if using MacPro6,1, it will stuck at x12 forever.
Sorry for the late reply. You can stick to MP5,1 smbios for now until I figure out a solution. I'm not sure if you changed bios options and configuration by now, so I'd like you to attach an archive with screenshots from your bios - what settings are used and what options are available, also your latest OC EFI.

np44

Motherboard
Dell 09KPNV
CPU
Intel Xeon W3530 Quad Core (Bloomfield/Nehalem)
Graphics
Gigayte GeForce GT 710 (2GB) [GK208] {GV-N710D5-2GL}
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I hope this thread isn't totally dead - I've just found this, and will make an assessment if I can make the move from my working Clover Catalina system.

I'll probably have some questions around the DSDTs setup, I made some changes YEARS ago to get sleep working, so hopefully that doesn't get in the way.

Anyway, that first post with all the info is really great - look forward to having a go at getting at least a couple more years out of this thing
The thread is alive. The DSDT remains untouched currently and everything is done via SSDTs. Regarding the sleep, unfortunately I wasn't able to find a fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodyt