• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

I’m very grateful to guys who have spent so much time and energy for researching this.
I am ready to be a tester.
I have Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core
Thank you.
I am ready to be a tester.
I have Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core
We have tested Discrete 8 Synergy Core and it works as expected. A pre-release is available to selected members on request. We appreciate your participation. Our mods will reach you out as soon as possible. Refer to post #2 for additional details.

I have an Antelope Orion 32+ Gen3 that I would like to get working. I'd like to request an opportunity to try the pre-release. Thank you, and great work to the team behind this. This is huge!

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hello Guys!, i had been in direct contact with Antelope team.
They sent me this post btw.

I have some Antelope interfaces and actually using Zen Tour.
Have some configs to test.
My Systems are Some X299 Boards, Z390, Z490 and Th Devices PCie i have some GC Titan Ridge 1,0 and 2,0. GC Alpine Ridge, Asus Th3, Asus TH II, and GC TH 2.

I had done in the past some research also and i got audio under X299X Mobos (i have all files and reports, that i had sent to Antelope team also)
I would love to help this develope.
I also can make a donation to the guys behind the project for all the work.
let me know if i can test anything or if all my reports that i have could help.

Regards.

Hello Guys!, i had been in direct contact with Antelope team.
They sent me this post btw.

I have some Antelope interfaces and actually using Zen Tour.
Have some configs to test.
My Systems are Some X299 Boards, Z390, Z490 and Th Devices PCie i have some GC Titan Ridge 1,0 and 2,0. GC Alpine Ridge, Asus Th3, Asus TH II, and GC TH 2.

I had done in the past some research also and i got audio under X299X Mobos (i have all files and reports, that i had sent to Antelope team also)
I would love to help this develope.
I also can make a donation to the guys behind the project for all the work.
let me know if i can test anything or if all my reports that i have could help.

Regards.
That's great to hear. We appreciate your participation. Our mods will reach you out as soon as possible.

Thanks

That's great to hear. We appreciate your participation. Our mods will reach you out as soon as possible.

Thanks
okey, i'll be attentive to inbox and here :)

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hi, I would like to be a tester. I spent countless hours trying to get my Antelope to work with my Hackintosh. I went from AMD Threadripper which I tried 2 different expensive motherboards, 2 Gigabyte Thunderbolt add-on cards (well actually 3 cause I bricked 1). On the Gigabyte Designare x399 I got my Discreet 8 to work on the PC side but never on the Mac side.
I recently got fed up with trying on the AMD platform so I switched, I went to Intel.
I had a MSI Z590 ACE, again it didn't work on the Mac side. I returned the MSI and I got the Gigabyte Z590 Vision D. You guess it that didn't work either. Finally, I ended up getting an Apollo interface.

All this was being done while trying to getting my studio running for sessions. This is my current setup:

1. Mac OS Catalina - 10.15.7
  2. Gigabyte Z590 Vision D
  3. Intel 11900k
  4. Corsair 32gig of memory
  5. Gigabyte RX580 8G
  6. Apollo x8
  7. Antelope Discreet 8
  8. Antelope Orion 32
Thank you in advance!!!!!

Last edited:
Hooray! My AntelopeZen Tour is now working over a thunderbolt connection. The mods re-configured my system from scratch and they migrated the bootloader to OpenCore and when the system was fully configured, all my hardware started to work fully. No delays, I can use AFX2DAW, and work with any sampling rate. Everything switches without interruption, and the system sees the card as on the original macbook pro. Thank you so much! I recommend this solution to Antelope users who are using a Hackintosh! I am attaching screenshots below.

My setup:
Motherboard Z390 Designare
CPU Core i9 9900k
Graphics 5700XT Nitro Edition
macOS 10.15.7
SoundCard: Antelope Zen Tour

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 22.02.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 22.02.22.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.41.39.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.41.39.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.42.25 copy.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.42.25 copy.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.44.21.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 20.44.21.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 102
Hi, I would like to be a tester. I spent countless hours trying to get my Antelope to work with my Hackintosh. I went from AMD Threadripper which I tried 2 different expensive motherboards, 2 Gigabyte Thunderbolt add-on cards (well actually 3 cause I bricked 1). On the Gigabyte Designare x399 I got my Discreet 8 to work on the PC side but never on the Mac side.
I recently got fed up with trying on the AMD platform so I switched, I went to Intel.
I had a MSI Z590 ACE, again it didn't work on the Mac side. I returned the MSI and I got the Gigabyte Z590 Vision D. You guess it that didn't work either. Finally, I ended up getting an Apollo interface.

All this was being done while trying to getting my studio running for sessions. This is my current setup:

1. Mac OS Catalina - 10.15.7
  2. Gigabyte Z590 Vision D
  3. Intel 11900k
  4. Corsair 32gig of memory
  5. Gigabyte RX580 8G
  6. Apollo x8
  7. Antelope Discreet 8
  8. Antelope Orion 32
Thank you in advance!!!!!
We have tested both the Antelope Interface and undoubtedly, it works great.
We appreciate your participation. Our mods will reach you out as soon as possible. Refer to post #2 for additional details.

Hooray! My AntelopeZen Tour is now working over a thunderbolt connection. The mods re-configured my system from scratch and they migrated the bootloader to OpenCore and when the system was fully configured, all my hardware started to work fully. No delays, I can use AFX2DAW, and work with any sampling rate. Everything switches without interruption, and the system sees the card as on the original macbook pro. Thank you so much! I recommend this solution to Antelope users who are using a Hackintosh! I am attaching screenshots below.

My setup:
Motherboard Z390 Designare
CPU Core i9 9900k
Graphics 5700XT Nitro Edition
macOS 10.15.7
SoundCard: Antelope Zen Tour
Thank you for your feedback for the solution. Hope you're enjoying your Antelope :)

Reactions: nowhereman07

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitosan