• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

MSI Z590i UNIFY - Intel 10700K - BCM94360NG WiFi/BT - 5600XT

Hi, can you share the EFI used to mapping USB?
I try to make an macOS 11.2.3 USB installer with USBInjectAll, XHCI-unsupported.kext and set XhciPortLimit to YES, but the suck at "still waiting for root device".
With the EFI in installer to boot onboard OS, the USB devices is not working.
Thanks.
Finally I found the issue is, the "USBInjectAll " should be the version 0.7.7 modify by

daliansky at OS-X-USB-Inject-All

Hi all,

Thanks for putting together a great guide!!

I have most everything functional except one thing... The USB 3.1 port 3.0 personality doesn't work. It does for 2.0 on those ports. The 3.2 and usb-c ports work so i can get around it but it's a loss of 6 ports I'd rather get these working. When I tried to map with USBinjectall, all the ports quit working, no usb2.0 no nothing.

Curious if anyone has run into this. Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

Hi all,

Thanks for putting together a great guide!!

I have most everything functional except one thing... The USB 3.1 port 3.0 personality doesn't work. It does for 2.0 on those ports. The 3.2 and usb-c ports work so i can get around it but it's a loss of 6 ports I'd rather get these working. When I tried to map with USBinjectall, all the ports quit working, no usb2.0 no nothing.

Curious if anyone has run into this. Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.
Since Big Sur 11.3, the port limit patch was broken again and you're limited to 15 ports only.

Hey BTGoodwin,

Saw you in another forum... any chance you can post your efi on your smbios move to macpro7,1? I've been trying to get my USB Port Map working... the pair of usb ports on top of my nzxr case haven't been mapping properly... Also, Ihave the same broadcom card and have been having issues with my bluetooth constantly dropping in and out... (thinking I have a bad card) but was wondering if you had any issues with it, as well. I read somewhere that it to be mapped as non-internal usb...

Thanks much...

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayne910094