• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Issue with HDMI..

vistastudios

Motherboard
ACER AN515-44
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
Graphics
AMD Radeon Integrated Graphics
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! So it's been about 3 months and 3 updates since the installation. Ever since the installation, I noticed that HDMI doesn't work with NootedRed Graphics.

Keep in mind, the Nitro 5 I have has a GTX1650 dGpu and Radeon integrated graphics. NootedRed flawlessly handles the iGpu!
All of my ports were previously mapped on the laptop and were inserted into the EFI; so I'm not sure why HDMI doesn't work.

The monitor recognizes that the laptop is connected to it, but it shows no signal and the laptop doesn't show anything.

EFI Folder below also.

Attachments

• IMG_2614.jpg
    IMG_2614.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Hi! So it's been about 3 months and 3 updates since the installation. Ever since the installation, I noticed that HDMI doesn't work with NootedRed Graphics.

Keep in mind, the Nitro 5 I have has a GTX1650 dGpu and Radeon integrated graphics. NootedRed flawlessly handles the iGpu!
All of my ports were previously mapped on the laptop and were inserted into the EFI; so I'm not sure why HDMI doesn't work.

The monitor recognizes that the laptop is connected to it, but it shows no signal and the laptop doesn't show anything.

EFI Folder below also.
It could be possible that your HDMI port is tied to the NVIDIA, instead of the APU. You can check it under Windows.

Trending Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeetarino