• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Anytime. Feel free to open threads for any other problems you may have.

Thank You 💚. We appreciate your donation! We'll upgrade the user level for your kindness.
I currently have a z690 gigabyte ud bios 7 12700k thunderbolt 4 and 3 card all gigabyte, I use 3 Apollo x8 daisy chained ( without hot swap the apollos won't work correctly drop connection or no connection at all

with my old system z390 ga pro hot swap work great( before the hot swap nightmare)

please help: I have the thunderbolt card in last slot of the motherboard

I tried to upload my efi folder but it says too big

Attachments

• pcie dump.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
I currently have a z690 gigabyte ud bios 7 12700k thunderbolt 4 and 3 card all gigabyte, I use 3 Apollo x8 daisy chained ( without hot swap the apollos won't work correctly drop connection or no connection at all

with my old system z390 ga pro hot swap work great( before the hot swap nightmare)

please help: I have the thunderbolt card in last slot of the motherboard

I tried to upload my efi folder but it says too big
Incomplete PR Files attached.

Attachments

• PR_files .zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 7
Incomplete PR Files attached.
I have booth titan ridge and maple ridge I desperately need to get hot swap working
which ever is easier to accomplish

please advise

sorry this was my first post I was unaware
here is the completed PR files
Your implementation for Thunderbolt HotPlug is not correct

Your implementation for Thunderbolt HotPlug is not correct
yes iam lost, I read over the tutorial many times . I tried to go back n forth the with bios versions and titan ridge to maple ridge trying to get one to work...almost gave up and go back to z390 board

yes iam lost, I read over the tutorial many times . I tried to go back n forth the with bios versions and titan ridge to maple ridge trying to get one to work...almost gave up and go back to z390 board
In fact the Z390 you had was compatible and this Z690 is compatible too.

I been using the z390 hot swap for years now yes

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOOWhhfasd