• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Ok now im really lost lol :-( .Thats what ive trying to do with no success thats why i wroted here. I've uploaded the SSDT i made cause i dont know whats wrong on it. Like i said with that SSDT the system wont complete the boot prpcess . It stays just before starting to load the prograss bar at the apple logo screen.

Can you tell me please what im missing doing the SSDT hotplug ? Dont know if its me but something i dont get clear on the guide with thse slots section. Or what is the cost for your help ?

Thanks
You should consider attaching your PR files in one single post and one single archive, not in parts.

Attachments

• Beto's Mac Pro.zip
    969.2 KB · Views: 77
Sure thing, does this work?
The Card is not being detected by the system. Provide Hackintool>PCIe Devices list export copy. Also, what method are you using to run Big Sur on CMP5,1?

The Card is not being detected by the system. Provide Hackintool>PCIe Devices list export copy. Also, what method are you using to run Big Sur on CMP5,1?
I might have not connected the card properly when I generated the last IOReg, so I re connected and re generated the file and attached it here, sorry about that, I am running Big Sur using Opencore

Attachments

• Alberto IOreg PCI Hackintosh.zip
    936.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 12.09.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 12.09.10 PM.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 91
I might have not connected the card properly when I generated the last IOReg, so I re connected and re generated the file and attached it here, sorry about that, I am running Big Sur using Opencore
Thunderbolt seems to be working. Although, no TB Device is attached. What issue are you having?

Thunderbolt seems to be working. Although, no TB Device is attached. What issue are you having?
I see" Thunderbolt/USB4: No drivers are loaded. under system report and no Thunderbolt devices are recognized, I'm connecting my UA Apollo and no luck and recognizing it

I see" Thunderbolt/USB4: No drivers are loaded. under system report and no Thunderbolt devices are recognized, I'm connecting my UA Apollo and no luck and recognizing it
BTW no device was connected when I created the last report

Is your Card flashed with a custom firmware? If yes, what version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayaDev