• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

How to enable AMD Radeon R9 630 on Monterey?

That's also a way.
I see. So I assume you are referring to another way than the one in the Opencore website.

I assume your way doesn’t require to edit a SSDT .dsl and compile into .aml?

I did some more research and found this. So you create a Dictionary key using the path from Hackintool, and then add a Data key for the device-ID with the reverse ID. Also a no-gfx-spoof data key needs to be added since Opencore 1.5.3. See attached.

however, I see some people did both procedures. Doing and SSDT compile and injecting device ID to config.p list. Is that redundant?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
I see. So I assume you are referring to another way than the one in the Opencore website.
Yes, indeed.
I assume your way doesn’t require to edit a SSDT .dsl and compile into .aml?
Especially for GPU spoof, you'll need a separate GFX0 in SSDT.
I did some more research and found this. So you create a Dictionary key using the path from Hackintool, and then add a Data key for the device-ID with the reverse ID. Also a no-gfx-spoof data key needs to be added since Opencore 1.5.3.
That's what i mentioned since the beginning ;)
however, I see some people did both procedures. Doing and SSDT compile and injecting device ID to config.p list. Is that redundant?
That's what I mentioned. The Spoof is within the config.plist and the SSDT contains the GFX0. It is not redundant unless you include the spoof ID in the SSDT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jotascript