• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Black screen /bootloader bootlop issue when installing sonoma

Threadripper_1

Motherboard
Gigabyte A520m k v2
CPU
Ryzen 5 5500
Graphics
Sapphire Pulse Rx 6600
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello everyone, when I press intall for hackintosh installation, verbose opens and the system restarts, and it stays on the black screen as in the attached video or throws back to the bootloader after waiting for a while.
My issue :

My efi : https://files.fm/u/gqzs796sny

Bios settings :

Iommu off
above 4g on /resizebar off (I have the same problem with npcix2000)
secure boot off
csm closed
fastboot off

hello everyone, when I press intall for hackintosh installation, verbose opens and the system restarts, and it stays on the black screen as in the attached video or throws back to the bootloader after waiting for a while.
My issue :

My efi : https://files.fm/u/gqzs796sny

Bios settings :

Iommu off
above 4g on /resizebar off (I have the same problem with npcix2000)
secure boot off
csm closed
fastboot off
Is this upgrade or a clean install?

Clean install
Try a couple of NVRAM resets. Also, make sure that the GPU is installed in the X16 Slot and you're using a certified HDMI Cable. Try to plug/unplug the HDMI Cable and then check. If using DP, try the same.

Try a couple of NVRAM resets. Also, make sure that the GPU is installed in the X16 Slot and you're using a certified HDMI Cable. Try to plug/unplug the HDMI Cable and then check. If using DP, try the same.
Sorry for late response ı tryed nvram reset 7 8 time still same and gpu and HDMI cable is correct bec ı succesfully boot on january without any issue but that event that efi which ı used before not working ı dont know why

Sorry for late response ı tryed nvram reset 7 8 time still same and gpu and HDMI cable is correct bec ı succesfully boot on january without any issue but that event that efi which ı used before not working ı dont know why
You can re-create the EFI. Not a big issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matteo_pio_muscat