• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Issues rebooting after trying to install Graphics

bean

Motherboard
B450M PRO-CDH MAX
CPU
Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
Rx 580
OS X/macOS
13.x
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys.

I went through the config fine, and installed the OS, booted, but I was up to the part where i need to mount the drive to Opencore. I followed the video as instructed, but then once I reboot I was getting an error saying OC: Configuration required vault but no vault provided.

I then rebooted and change Vault to Optional from Secure, but when I change it to Optional it just is a black screen and doesn't continue and when I change it back to Secure I get the Configuration error

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was so close in completing the build, but then i get this issue :(

Attachments

• config.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys.

I went through the config fine, and installed the OS, booted, but I was up to the part where i need to mount the drive to Opencore. I followed the video as instructed, but then once I reboot I was getting an error saying OC: Configuration required vault but no vault provided.

I then rebooted and change Vault to Optional from Secure, but when I change it to Optional it just is a black screen and doesn't continue and when I change it back to Secure I get the Configuration error

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was so close in completing the build, but then i get this issue :(
Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miraz