• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Audio, and some other issues...

hugocarmo

Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone.
I´ve been trying to install macOS as Hackintosh (Opencore).
I have Windows 11 and macOS Big Sur 11.7.7 installed on different drives, my setup is humble, I´m on a Toshiba Laptop Satellite L50-A-1CU, specs: i7-4700MQ
Chipset HM86-8C49
GPU: Intel HD4600 and (Nvidia Geforce 740M Disabled)
Wifi (replaced by me) Intel N7260
Ethernet: Atheros AR8171/8175
Audio (main issue), IDT92HD99BXX. As I read and followed all guides and tutorials, the layout is "3", I tried, with bootargs, injected but can´t make it work.
All my DSDT are made through my laptop and patched (I think) (Windows SSDTTime) followed all guides I could find out, but no luck.
I´ll attach all my PR files, hope none is missing...
Also in the zip file goes the Windows AIDA64 report attached.
And, after every reboot my bios changes secure boot from disabled to enabled, I have dual boot, so have brightness keys working, but only sometimes, I press them, I see the level going up or down, but sometimes it changes nothing, and sometimes I see brigthtness changing...
Thank You all!
What I have working... Wi-FI, ethernet, usb´s, bluetooth, battery stats, brightness keys (sometimes).

Best Regards,

P.S-I removed AirportItlwm.kext from OC folder because it´s to big and couldn´t attach the file in my thread.

Hugo.

Attachments

• HugoCarmo.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 5
Hi everyone.
I´ve been trying to install macOS as Hackintosh (Opencore).
I have Windows 11 and macOS Big Sur 11.7.7 installed on different drives, my setup is humble, I´m on a Toshiba Laptop Satellite L50-A-1CU, specs: i7-4700MQ
Chipset HM86-8C49
GPU: Intel HD4600 and (Nvidia Geforce 740M Disabled)
Wifi (replaced by me) Intel N7260
Ethernet: Atheros AR8171/8175
Audio (main issue), IDT92HD99BXX. As I read and followed all guides and tutorials, the layout is "3", I tried, with bootargs, injected but can´t make it work.
All my DSDT are made through my laptop and patched (I think) (Windows SSDTTime) followed all guides I could find out, but no luck.
I´ll attach all my PR files, hope none is missing...
Also in the zip file goes the Windows AIDA64 report attached.
And, after every reboot my bios changes secure boot from disabled to enabled, I have dual boot, so have brightness keys working, but only sometimes, I press them, I see the level going up or down, but sometimes it changes nothing, and sometimes I see brigthtness changing...
Thank You all!
What I have working... Wi-FI, ethernet, usb´s, bluetooth, battery stats, brightness keys (sometimes).

Best Regards,

P.S-I removed AirportItlwm.kext from OC folder because it´s to big and couldn´t attach the file in my thread.

Hugo.
With Laptops, you must patch the DSDT.

Read here:

Hi.
Thank You for your answer,
But I say in the thread that I have my DSDT made and patched with SSDDTime.

Thank You.

Hi.
Thank You for your answer,
But I say in the thread that I have my DSDT made and patched with SSDDTime.

Thank You.
Try adding CodecCommander and then check.

I just tried it, and in Hackintool Extensions replaced by column says "AppleALC" in red...

I just tried it, and in Hackintool Extensions replaced by column says "AppleALC" in red...
Not sure what does that mean. To install CodecCommander, add it in EFI/OC/Kexts directory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiviadesu