• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED Sleep not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranay

Motherboard
Hp Elitebook 840 G3 motherboard
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey team EliteMacx86,
I wanted to get my sleep working for my laptop (HP Elitebook 840 G3) but it only works if I remove anything which is plugged in (Charger,Pendrive,dongle,etc) and the close the lid for it to go to sleep other wise it will stay on power.I have mapped my USB according to the guide. Please help me fix it I will attach my EFI .
Please and thank you.

Hey team EliteMacx86,
I wanted to get my sleep working for my laptop (HP Elitebook 840 G3) but it only works if I remove anything which is plugged in (Charger,Pendrive,dongle,etc) and the close the lid for it to go to sleep other wise it will stay on power.I have mapped my USB according to the guide. Please help me fix it I will attach my EFI .
Please and thank you.
Incomplete PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:

Incomplete PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:
Here are the PR FILES.

ACPI is not patched.

Read here:

ACPI is not patched.

Read here:
Ohh yep I fixed it. Thank You :)

One doubt, Should I keep my old Prebuilt ssdt.aml files or should I remove them???

Last edited:
See the configuration in the DSDT patching guide.
Okay Thank You :)

I had a problem wth brightness not changing but I managed to fix it using the AppleBacklightFixup.Kext in and using the SSDT-PNLF.aml.(By RehabMan)

ThankYou for everything 😆❤️

I had a problem wth brightness not changing but I managed to fix it using the AppleBacklightFixup.Kext in and using the SSDT-PNLF.aml.(By RehabMan)
That's depreciated now and is no longer required. All you need is WEG+SSDT=PNLF (The IGPU rename must match in the DSDT and the SSDT-PNLF). For Brightness Hotkeys you can patch the keys.

ThankYou for everything 😆❤️
You're welcome. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gusknzn