• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

MacOS Ventura Shutdown when i turn on wifi

vagenrider

Motherboard
HM370
CPU
8750H
Graphics
UHD 630
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
good evening to this amazing forum! i just finished the ventura upgrade-boot up and got the shutdown error right on the first screen...

after tried a lot of things,nothing helped.but after dome shutdowns i notice the shutdown happens almost same time when starts looking for wifi network,so i tried off the wifi and no shutdowns at all.
2 hours straight use without any problem,and when im turning on........black screen and shut down...super weird,didnt find other users with same problem

my system is an msi notebook with i7 8750h and my wifi adapter is an intel AC-8265

hope somebody helps!

good evening to this amazing forum! i just finished the ventura upgrade-boot up and got the shutdown error right on the first screen...

after tried a lot of things,nothing helped.but after dome shutdowns i notice the shutdown happens almost same time when starts looking for wifi network,so i tried off the wifi and no shutdowns at all.
2 hours straight use without any problem,and when im turning on........black screen and shut down...super weird,didnt find other users with same problem

my system is an msi notebook with i7 8750h and my wifi adapter is an intel AC-8265

hope somebody helps!

No PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:

• Love
Reactions: vagenrider
No PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:
sorry I did not know. I would be very grateful if anyone else finds any other problem on my system. I am new to this journey and trying to learn. thank you very much for your reply

sorry I did not know. I would be very grateful if anyone else finds any other problem on my system. I am new to this journey and trying to learn. thank you very much for your reply

Incomplete PR Files attached.
EFI folder is missing.

Incomplete PR Files attached.
EFI folder is missing.
oh...sorry again

oh...sorry again

Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spayro