• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Intel UHD620 no GPU acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet. No idea without PCIe Report.
I do belive it's Fast Ethernet by the FE.
By windows I can see Realtek USB FE Family Controller VID_0BDA&PIF_8152. I don't know how to generate a PCIe Report.

I do belive it's Fast Ethernet by the FE.
By windows I can see Realtek USB FE Family Controller VID_0BDA&PIF_8152. I don't know how to generate a PCIe Report.
It's simple. Open Hackintool and go to PCIe tab. You'll see an export button. Simply click on that and you'll see a .txt file on your Desktop along with some other files. Simply attach the .txt file.

It's simple. Open Hackintool and go to PCIe tab. You'll see an export button. Simply click on that and you'll see a .txt file on your Desktop along with some other files. Simply attach the .txt file.
But I do not have access to macOS, I can only boot to recovery and I cannot install it due to the network not working.

But I do not have access to macOS, I can only boot to recovery and I cannot install it due to the network not working.
I do not understand what it has to do with networking. Why not create a full macOS installer?

I do not understand what it has to do with networking. Why not create a full macOS installer?
Because I'm used to download recovery images and put it on usb like the guide I follow told me to do.
I've never created a full installer usb, and also I do belive you need a real mac to do it (and I don't have one at the moment)

Because I'm used to download recovery images and put it on usb like the guide I follow told me to do.
I've never created a full installer usb, and also I do belive you need a real mac to do it (and I don't have one at the moment)
You can use Parallels or VMware for that. That method can work but what Network device do you have? On XPS 13 9360, is there any built-in Ethernet port?

That method can work but what Network device do you have? On XPS 13 9360, is there any built-in Ethernet port?
I have an usb C hub (certified to work on macos) with an ethernet port. The laptop doesn't have any built-int port. It just has a killer 1535 wifi card, which is not supported. I'm waiting for my broadcom card from china, but I think I'll receive it next month

I have an usb C hub (certified to work on macos) with an ethernet port. The laptop doesn't have any built-int port. It just has a killer 1535 wifi card, which is not supported. I'm waiting for my broadcom card from china, but I think I'll receive it next month
That may not work. Some of them require a driver too. For that, ports must be mapped.

Well now that I've done litteraly everything I noticed one thing: I always used my laptop while charging in this days, and by removing I noticed a very strange thing. When I login with my password and can barely see the desktop (for like 1-2 second) the laptop turns off. Complete shutdown (in fact it doesn't even turn back on, I have to plug it in to turn it on again). But if I remove the charger after I logon I can use it on battery without any problem. Did a cinebench test to stress it a little bit and all seems ok.
And now it's working, strange

Last edited:
Well now that I've done litteraly everything I noticed one thing: I always used my laptop while charging in this days, and by removing I noticed a very strange thing. When I login with my password and can barely see the desktop (for like 1-2 second) the laptop turns off. Complete shutdown (in fact it doesn't even turn back on, I have to plug it in to turn it on again). But if I remove the charger after I logon I can use it on battery without any problem. Did a cinebench test to stress it a little bit and all seems ok.
And now it's working, strange
Wow. All of sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x0samnan