• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Incomplete PR files attached.
Can you please let me know what else you need? Will be more than happy to try to put something together.

That should still work. When the device detects in the IOReg, did you got any Thunderbolt information under System Report>Thunderbolt?
I don't I tried everything and I don't have any clue as to what happened and ended up getting a new computer to unblock myself and stop hacking my way in to every OS upgrade, thank you for your help and time mate, I appreciate it

Can you please let me know what else you need? Will be more than happy to try to put something together.
Please check the checklist in the first post.

I don't I tried everything and I don't have any clue as to what happened and ended up getting a new computer to unblock myself and stop hacking my way in to every OS upgrade, thank you for your help and time mate, I appreciate it
Well, it's your choice and how soon you give up on things.

I am having trouble networking thunderbolt 3 bridge on Titan Ridge on 2009 Mac pro with 2017 Mac Book Pro. I thought maybe it was because the 2009 is not a supported device but that was not it. Then I thought maybe hot swap would clear it up. No! Any suggestions. I there anybody out there that knows?

I am having trouble networking thunderbolt 3 bridge on Titan Ridge on 2009 Mac pro with 2017 Mac Book Pro. I thought maybe it was because the 2009 is not a supported device but that was not it. Then I thought maybe hot swap would clear it up. No! Any suggestions. I there anybody out there that knows?
Is your Card flashed with a custom firmware?

I hope this isn't a dead thread. I have an Asus ThunderboltEx 3 TR unflashed and I'm just confused on whether to flash it with TitanRidgeMacOSFirmware.bin, GC-Titan-Ridge-V2.0-Mod-NVM50-CaseySJ, or the ASUS-ThunderboltEX-3-TR-NVM56-MOD1-CaseySJ.bin?

If it's the last one, I can't seem to find the file for it anywhere and the only thing close to it is for the ThunderBoltEx 3. Any help would be appreciated!

PR:
  1. JHL7540 Titan Ridge
  2. Asus
  3. AIC
  4. Slot-6
  5. YES
  6. Available but limited?
  7. ASUS Prime Z490-A
  8. i7 10700k
  9. Big Sur 11.3

Last edited:
This is only applicable for GIGABYTE Titan Ridge v2.0 Cards.

Better.

Do you really require a custom firmware? What TB usage do you have?

That's the part I'm unsure of. I can get the card recognized and can see it in System Information and IOReg and even in USBMap, but whether it would be thunderbolt or usb c no devices are found. The only thing I use TB for is my audio interface, an Apollo Twin with an official apple TB2 to TB3 converter that picks it up on the windows side.

That's the part I'm unsure of.
What are your Thunderbolt usage?
I can get the card recognized and can see it in System Information and IOReg and even in USBMap, but whether it would be thunderbolt or usb c no devices are found. The only thing I use TB for is my audio interface, an Apollo Twin with an official apple TB2 to TB3 converter that picks it up on the windows side.
Windows and Mac are complete two different stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosfusion