• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Hi again understood , sorry well, here we go again. My current issue is this. Im trying to make a custom ssdt according to the tutorial but I can't boot with it. The cuputer is stuck at start to load the progress bar at apple logo screen.

I got a pre build SSDT that work BUT the OS see my TB devices AFTER reboot. Attached all the files at once . Thanks

I just only want a SSDT that I can boot my TB devices at once without having to reboot in order to get them recognized.

1. Gygabyte GC- Alpine Ridge AIC
2. TB header available
3. Limited Bios setting sending a photo of them on next reply
4. Asrock Z590 Steel Leyend
5. i9 Comet Lake 10900
6. Catalina 10.15.7

Attachments

• Bios settings.jpg
    Bios settings.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
  • efi-zip.3575.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
  • Io Reg.zip
    950.1 KB · Views: 81
  • PCI Devices.zip
    844.2 KB · Views: 80
  • ssdt-tb3-hackindrom-aml-zip.3576.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 76
I was told the version is nvm23
That should still work. When the device detects in the IOReg, did you got any Thunderbolt information under System Report>Thunderbolt?

Hi again understood , sorry well, here we go again. My current issue is this. Im trying to make a custom ssdt according to the tutorial but I can't boot with it. The cuputer is stuck at start to load the progress bar at apple logo screen.

I got a pre build SSDT that work BUT the OS see my TB devices AFTER reboot. Attached all the files at once . Thanks

I just only want a SSDT that I can boot my TB devices at once without having to reboot in order to get them recognized.

1. Gygabyte GC- Alpine Ridge AIC
2. TB header available
3. Limited Bios setting sending a photo of them on next reply
4. Asrock Z590 Steel Leyend
5. i9 Comet Lake 10900
6. Catalina 10.15.7
That's because you're using a wrong SSDT which is paired with your EFI. Remove SSDT-Z370-TB3HP and use the other SSDT which you have attached.

Well don't know what to say. Ive tried the one before and for some reason it got stuck at the apple logo ! Well now it is working :) Thank you very much !

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Well don't know what to say. Ive tried the one before and for some reason it got stuck at the apple logo ! Well now it is working :) Thank you very much !
Great!

Hi Everyone! I have followed the instructions to a T and my Gigabyte Designare Z390 is still not showing the the thunderbolt ports. I have also attached the SSDT and config.plist file if someone could kindly review it and let me know if something needs to be changed. Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 3.10.32 PM.png

Attachments

• SSDT-TB3-HackinDROM.aml.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 72
  • config.plist.zip
    4 KB · Views: 72
Hi Everyone! I have followed the instructions to a T and my Gigabyte Designare Z390 is still not showing the the thunderbolt ports. I have also attached the SSDT and config.plist file if someone could kindly review it and let me know if something needs to be changed.View attachment 3601
Incomplete PR files attached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ujvagyok