• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Yes, it's required.
Update. I've disabled Thunderbolt completely in BIOS but OS still sees the card and now KP is gone but it automatically wakes after sleep.

Update V2: It was only temponary. When I turned off my pc for a while it disappeared.

Last edited:
Quick question before i post PR files: My Titan Ridge is successfully flashed with NVM50-CaseySJ firmware. Trying to follow the SSDT creation guide, and can't understand where the single-slot instruction ends and multiple-slot instruction begins. So basically i changed only the PCI0>PC00 clicked "all" then "done" compiled and saved. Then put the result to Clover/ACPI/Patched together with SSDT-DTPG. No hotplug, did i missed anything?

Update. I've disabled Thunderbolt completely in BIOS but OS still sees the card and now KP is gone but it automatically wakes after sleep.

Update V2: It was only temponary. When I turned off my pc for a while it disappeared.
Are you issues fixed now?

Quick question before i post PR files: My Titan Ridge is successfully flashed with NVM50-CaseySJ firmware. Trying to follow the SSDT creation guide, and can't understand where the single-slot instruction ends and multiple-slot instruction begins. So basically i changed only the PCI0>PC00 clicked "all" then "done" compiled and saved. Then put the result to Clover/ACPI/Patched together with SSDT-DTPG. No hotplug, did i missed anything?
Yes, you missed the address adaptation.

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hi and thanks for the tutorial. Im having issues with my Alpine Ridge ( not flashed ). I set the SSDT following the tutorial but the system is stuck at apple logo on boot , the bar doesn't start to load. Then if I use a pre made SSDT that I found on the internet I can boot BUT the devices are recognized only after reboot. Any help will be appreciated and I'm leaving my IOreg screenshot just in case. Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 83

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x0samnan