• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Where do I get SSDT-DTGP.aml from? The guide mentions it, but not where to take it from.

Where do I get SSDT-DTGP.aml from? The guide mentions it, but not where to take it from.
From the downloads section.

我有一张戴尔 T3240 和 tb3 pcie 卡。我在列表中找不到任何戴尔卡。因此,我使用与我的卡具有相同控制器 jhl6540 的 gc-alpine-ridge 的 ssdt 并更改路径。但它不起作用。而且我发现路径与 tb3-ssdt 之间是不同的。没有任何 ssdt,如果我在启动 win 之前启动 macos,tb3 设备可以工作但不能热插拔。但它并不完美。我想知道如何在没有自定义 ROM 的情况下正确驱动 tb3 pcie 卡。感谢你。

Attachments

• 截屏2023-04-06 17.55.44.png
    截屏2023-04-06 17.55.44.png
    802.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 截屏2023-04-06 17.56.09.png
    截屏2023-04-06 17.56.09.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 11
  • OC.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I have a dell T3240 and tb3 pcie card. I can't find any dell card in the list. So I use the gc-alpine-ridge's ssdt that has the same controller jhl6540 with my card and change the path. But it not works. And I found the path is different between with tb3-ssdt or not. Without Any ssdt, the tb3 device can works but not hotplug if I start macos before start win. But It is not perfect. I wonder how can i do something to drive the tb3 pcie card correctly without custom rom. Thank u.
No PR Files attached.

@EliteMacx86 My Titan Ridge is working fine after starting up and restarting once, but hotplug/cold boot isn’t working.if I start up and restart once, then hotplug,the system will reboot.

Thunderbolt Chip & Family: Titan Ridge v1.0 (flashed with custom firmware 23)

Thunderbolt Vendor/Manufacturer: GIGABYTE

Thunderbolt Type (Onboard or AIC): AIC

Thunderbolt AIC PCI Slot Location: 3th slot

THB_C header Availability: None, jumper pin3 and 5

TB BIOS Settings Availability: None

Motherboard Model: MSI MEG X570 UNIFY

CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

macOS version: Ventura 13.3

Kextcache:

Executing: /usr/bin/kmutil install --volume-root /

kmutil rebuild done

Copy of IOReg: see attached

Attachments

• PR.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 7
@EliteMacx86 My Titan Ridge is working fine after starting up and restarting once, but hotplug/cold boot isn’t working.if I start up and restart once, then hotplug,the system will reboot.

Thunderbolt Chip & Family: Titan Ridge v1.0 (flashed with custom firmware 23)

Thunderbolt Vendor/Manufacturer: GIGABYTE

Thunderbolt Type (Onboard or AIC): AIC

Thunderbolt AIC PCI Slot Location: 3th slot

THB_C header Availability: None, jumper pin3 and 5

TB BIOS Settings Availability: None

Motherboard Model: MSI MEG X570 UNIFY

CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

macOS version: Ventura 13.3

Kextcache:

Executing: /usr/bin/kmutil install --volume-root /

kmutil rebuild done

Copy of IOReg: see attached
Your implementation for Thunderbolt HotPlug is not correct. In addition, the configuration is not as per the guide. Cleanup is required.

Hi @EliteMacx86 ,

I’ve this old hackintosh, working really fine with Catalina and OpenCore 0.9.1 which I use together with an audiocard Universal Audio Apollo x8 connected to a Titan Ridge (which I purchased on ebay on 2020,already patched).

My problem is that I have to start my Hackintosh, then unconnect and reconnect the Apollo (or power off and power on), than restart the computer to make it work.

And if I want to see also my UAD Satellite (connected in daisy chain to my Apollo) I have to do another restart.

I tried to use the file SSDT-TBOLT3.aml in my ACPI folder (activating it in my config.) but nothing changes. Thunderbolt work as described whit or without the SSDT.

If I use the SSDT-TB3-HackinDROM.aml the computer won’t boot at all.

I tried to follow the tutorial to compiled a personalized SSDT but my “tree” on IO Registry it’s really different.

I prepared all the file requested, please, is there any guy with more experience in this field who could have a look and try to point me in the right directions?

The computer is a really old machine still working good. It has Bios (not UEFI) and it has no Thunderbot Header (when I purchased the Titan Ridge was really a gambling, I was not sure at all to make it working…).

Thunderbolt Gigabyte Titan Ridge
First 16x Slot
No Header on Mobo (Ga-EX58-UD5)
I7 990X
Catalina 10.15.7
Opencore 0.9.1

Thanks a lot!

Hi @EliteMacx86 ,

I’ve this old hackintosh, working really fine with Catalina and OpenCore 0.9.1 which I use together with an audiocard Universal Audio Apollo x8 connected to a Titan Ridge (which I purchased on ebay on 2020,already patched).

My problem is that I have to start my Hackintosh, then unconnect and reconnect the Apollo (or power off and power on), than restart the computer to make it work.

And if I want to see also my UAD Satellite (connected in daisy chain to my Apollo) I have to do another restart.

I tried to use the file SSDT-TBOLT3.aml in my ACPI folder (activating it in my config.) but nothing changes. Thunderbolt work as described whit or without the SSDT.

If I use the SSDT-TB3-HackinDROM.aml the computer won’t boot at all.

I tried to follow the tutorial to compiled a personalized SSDT but my “tree” on IO Registry it’s really different.

I prepared all the file requested, please, is there any guy with more experience in this field who could have a look and try to point me in the right directions?

The computer is a really old machine still working good. It has Bios (not UEFI) and it has no Thunderbot Header (when I purchased the Titan Ridge was really a gambling, I was not sure at all to make it working…).

Thunderbolt Gigabyte Titan Ridge
First 16x Slot
No Header on Mobo (Ga-EX58-UD5)
I7 990X
Catalina 10.15.7
Opencore 0.9.1

Thanks a lot!
Your implementation for Thunderbolt HotPlug is not correct. In addition, the configuration is not as per the guide. Cleanup is required.

Hello, I have a question. I have an Asrock Z170 extreme4 board with a gigabyte tb3 2.0 card and just can't get it to work and wanted to ask if something like this is even possible. I've already lost hope. The card isn't flashed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romwario