• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

i tried but have no HDMI or DP to test :(
Duno it working or not?
as u can see my HDAU is PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x3,0x0), not PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x03,0x0)
You cannot expect it to work as you have not injected hda-gfx property on PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0) which is required for systems up to Broadwell.

Secondly, you do not have the connectors patched yet. See Connectors patching for more information.

You cannot expect it to work as you have not injected hda-gfx property on PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0) which is required for systems up to Broadwell.
STEP 5: Inject Property

The next step is to inject hda-gfx property to IGPU. To inject the hda-gfx property, follow the steps below.

1. Mount your ESP
2. Open your config.plist
3. Depending on the bootloader you use, add the following properties (see notes) to your config.plist under Devices>Properties (for Clover) and DeviceProperties (for OpenCore)

DevicesKeyValueTypeNotes
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)hda-gfxonboard-1STRING
  • Sets hda-gfx to onboard-1 on IGPU.
  • This property provides digital audio over HDMI/DP/Type-C and can also fix crash issues when Hot plugging.
  • Required for all IGPU.
PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0)hda-gfxonboard-1STRING
  • Sets hda-gfx to onboard-1 on HDEF.
  • Required for up to Broadwell.
PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x03,0)hda-gfxonboard-1STRING
  • Sets hda-gfx to onboard-1 on HDAU.
  • Required for Haswell and Broadwell only.
PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1f,3)hda-gfxonboard-1STRING
  • Sets hda-gfx to onboard-1 on HDEF.
  • Required for up to Skylake and later.

4. Save your config.plist
which is hda-gfx i missing in case?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 23.17.18.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 23.17.18.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: oldman20
thank, but if just show when devices plugin so i cant test now, maybe in feature
Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. To enable IGPU HDMI/DP Audio, you need to have a HDMI/DP Device.
btw, i have success enable extmic for my hackintosh \m/
Great.

Reactions: oldman20
how to fix the hdmi audio is detect the tv name but no sound is played back when requested? it is working in linux. hd4600 thx

how to fix the hdmi audio is detect the tv name but no sound is played back when requested? it is working in linux. hd4600 thx

No PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayne910094