• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Hardware acceleration not full intel HD 620

Incomplete PR files attached.

Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:

Hi ! This is my come back, it's been a while ! 😆
I have two major problems but first, I have updated my HP to Ventura 13.6.4 and almost everything work !
Here I always have this internal screen problem : it doesn't work...
Brightness is working, well detected by MacOS and at the good resolution, hot plug hdmi is working but no screen ! I tried many ig-plateform-id and device-id (0000C087, 0001659, 0001B59...) : I have graphics acceleration but if I use another random ig-plateform-id and device-id, no graphics acceleration but the internal screen is working, not the hdmi.
I also tried to put the internal screen as external but no success. I tried to change the port-type without success (or I did it the wrong way)

Shutdown doesn't work, whereas restart and sleep do. Power management is enabled and work. I have tried ssd-shutdown-fix by the Dortania guide but nothing... SSDT-plug is optimized for the machine.

Here is my files, if you can take a look on it, I no more idea to make it working, please !

Attachments

• PR Files.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 6
Hi ! This is my come back, it's been a while ! 😆
I have two major problems but first, I have updated my HP to Ventura 13.6.4 and almost everything work !
Here I always have this internal screen problem : it doesn't work...
Brightness is working, well detected by MacOS and at the good resolution, hot plug hdmi is working but no screen ! I tried many ig-plateform-id and device-id (0000C087, 0001659, 0001B59...) : I have graphics acceleration but if I use another random ig-plateform-id and device-id, no graphics acceleration but the internal screen is working, not the hdmi.
I also tried to put the internal screen as external but no success. I tried to change the port-type without success (or I did it the wrong way)

Shutdown doesn't work, whereas restart and sleep do. Power management is enabled and work. I have tried ssd-shutdown-fix by the Dortania guide but nothing... SSDT-plug is optimized for the machine.

Here is my files, if you can take a look on it, I no more idea to make it working, please !
Is this a clean install?

Try spoofing to SKL. If that does not work, then try EDID patching.

Just to clarify, is the internal screen not working or the HDMI?

Ok i will try this evening.
it is the internal screen which is not working

Tried spoofing with 00001619, 0001B19 for laptops (AAPL00,override-no-connect) but no acceleration at all.
With EDID I have the external screen working, full VRAM displayed (1536 Mo) but there are glitches and no internal screen (brightness ajustement is working)

Tried spoofing with 00001619, 0001B19 for laptops (AAPL00,override-no-connect) but no acceleration at all.
With EDID I have the external screen working, full VRAM displayed (1536 Mo) but there are glitches and no internal screen (brightness ajustement is working)
Attach the PR Files.

Here are the PR files with the ig-platform-id 00001619 so skylake. I only have internal screen working without hdmi and 5mo VRAM without graphics acceleration.
The EFI is splitted into 2 files because of too big for the website

Attachments

• PRfiles 00001619.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • EFI.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 2
  • EFI 2.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 0