• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Edward- law student Romania

eddddddddddddd25551

Motherboard
MSI
CPU
Ryzen 7 5800X
Graphics
ATI Radeon 6800XT
OS X/macOS
10.12.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello people !!
I am Edward from Romania and I am a law student so basically my IT knowledges are way limited as it is not my domain. I have tried hard to install hackintosh on my gaming PC ( AMD Ryzen 7 5800X + MSI 470 Gaming PLus + Radeon 6800XT ) but I have failed. Not sure if i have failed at creating EFI (but here probably) but i get blackscreen while I try to install it. I have also a macbook pro i9 2019 and would be awesome if i could install hackintosh on PC to have them syncronized. I would pay for EFI creation and supporting me to install and set it up perfectly. Does anyone can do that for me ? Would appreciate. Thank you and wish you a happy new year !

Hello people !!
I am Edward from Romania and I am a law student so basically my IT knowledges are way limited as it is not my domain. I have tried hard to install hackintosh on my gaming PC ( AMD Ryzen 7 5800X + MSI 470 Gaming PLus + Radeon 6800XT ) but I have failed. Not sure if i have failed at creating EFI (but here probably) but i get blackscreen while I try to install it. I have also a macbook pro i9 2019 and would be awesome if i could install hackintosh on PC to have them syncronized. I would pay for EFI creation and supporting me to install and set it up perfectly. Does anyone can do that for me ? Would appreciate. Thank you and wish you a happy new year !
Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

You can start creating the EFI with this guide:

Happy New Year and enjoy your holidays!

Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

You can start creating the EFI with this guide:

Happy New Year and enjoy your holidays!
Hello
I tried to do that but aparently didnt work.
Got black screen and error when tried to install it 😭

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronnie_Rocker81