• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

asus rog strix gl10dh ryzen 7 2700 8core

if gtx graphic not supported i install mac its work fine or laged
if not work with out graphic card
sonoma mac os work without graphic card please suggest best mid range graphic card for me
also noted i have not dedicated hdmi port in mother board i used gpu hdmi to display moniter
You then need to use a compatible Graphics card. A budget option would be RX 480/RX560/570/580

its cant show me any picker menu that start windows
dont show me picker menu like
window or mac install etc

RX 480/RX560/570/580
this is available in india
if not any option please

i have question that if i dont install gpu put gtx gpu at isit this cause problem in macos ?
beacuse in windows os work well i used in windows
in macos its work well without gpu ?

its cant show me any picker menu that start windows
dont show me picker menu like
window or mac install etc
Then there is something wrong. Possible that you're not booting via your USB. Use Boot Menu and then select your USB to boot from it. When at picker, select the recovery disk and boot via that.

RX 480/RX560/570/580
this is available in india
if not any option please
I'm not sure regarding the availability of these models in your region. As there are many newer models, you can buy a used one.

i have question that if i dont install gpu put gtx gpu at isit this cause problem in macos ?
Yes, the acceleration simply won't work as your NVIDIA GPU isn't supported.

in macos its work well without gpu ?
Never!

Then there is something wrong. Possible that you're not booting via your USB. Use Boot Menu and then select your USB to boot from it. When at picker, select the recovery disk and boot via that.
but i select pendrive with boot menu but its not recognise
this start windows os
im stuck hear
if thare any posiblity
can you create me fever create bootable necessary item for me and send to me and i put in my pendrive and run process ?

Trending Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForceFreelance