• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Sleep it does not work properly

Perfect, i hope to soon...;)

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Perfect, i hope to soon...;)
hey man, you can install any original apple 12 pin wifi cards (for example oem bcm94360 series wifi cards) to fenvi t919' pcie card, just delid the cover plate, it is just apple 12 pin to pci-e converter board
for example:

I'm back.

Often, the solutions to the problems we have before our eyes but we do not see them and we look for the most difficult solutions.

In this case, the problem was not in the configuration of my efi, nor in the FenviT919 board as I thought. The problem, however, was the Apple magic keyboard and the magic mouse in use. When I unplugged both devices and used a different keyboard and mouse, the slep problems were over. But I didn't want to give up on them and I found a convenient solution to continue using them avoiding the slep problems. First, I acted at the ACPI level and set wake up from sleep via power button: previously my system would come out of sleep with the simple press of a key on the keyboard or mouse. But this creates annoyance when the system has to go to sleep and sleep is often interrupted after a few seconds. Fixed this aspect, every time I plan to use sleep I switch off both the magic keyboard and the magic mouse before leaving the PC. When I return to the PC, I make it come out of sleep by pressing the power button and then I turn on the mouse and keyboard. If I do not turn off the mouse and keyboard before slep, when I wake up they will no longer be usable because the bluetooth is broken and they are no longer able to connect. An alternative system can be to use the open source application called "bluesnooze": this application effectively deactivates Bluetooth during sleep and makes sure that when the system wakes up Magic Mouse and Magic keyboard are able to reconnect perfectly if not we had turned off by their switches.

That's all!

I'm back.
Welcome back!
Often, the solutions to the problems we have before our eyes but we do not see them and we look for the most difficult solutions.
Indeed. This is very true and happens so often.
In this case, the problem was not in the configuration of my efi, nor in the FenviT919 board as I thought. The problem, however, was the Apple magic keyboard and the magic mouse in use. When I unplugged both devices and used a different keyboard and mouse, the slep problems were over. But I didn't want to give up on them and I found a convenient solution to continue using them avoiding the slep problems. First, I acted at the ACPI level and set wake up from sleep via power button: previously my system would come out of sleep with the simple press of a key on the keyboard or mouse. But this creates annoyance when the system has to go to sleep and sleep is often interrupted after a few seconds. Fixed this aspect, every time I plan to use sleep I switch off both the magic keyboard and the magic mouse before leaving the PC. When I return to the PC, I make it come out of sleep by pressing the power button and then I turn on the mouse and keyboard. If I do not turn off the mouse and keyboard before slep, when I wake up they will no longer be usable because the bluetooth is broken and they are no longer able to connect. An alternative system can be to use the open source application called "bluesnooze": this application effectively deactivates Bluetooth during sleep and makes sure that when the system wakes up Magic Mouse and Magic keyboard are able to reconnect perfectly if not we had turned off by their switches.
Well, you can call it a temporary solution and I still doubt the BT function (most probably your card) or some incorrect configuration either within the BIOS or the EFI as when the system enters sleep mode, it will still have the BT function activated and this is why when you try to use the KB/M, the system wakes up.

To check the issue again, could you provide your BIOS Settings and the EFI in a single zip file?

Reactions: flaubert
Welcome back!

Indeed. This is very true and happens so often.

Well, you can call it a temporary solution and I still doubt the BT function (most probably your card) or some incorrect configuration either within the BIOS or the EFI as when the system enters sleep mode, it will still have the BT function activated and this is why when you try to use the KB/M, the system wakes up.

To check the issue again, could you provide your BIOS Settings and the EFI in a single zip file?

Sorry for the delay, i was on vacation a few days.

I attached the efi currently in use.

The EFI is not set up as suggested by the forum guide. But I have had the opportunity, in the last period, to set the EFI as per forum guide without obtaining any positive results.

About the bios settings: they are attached in the EFI. I'm not currently overclocking. Resize bar is ON and Wake On Lan is disabled

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
Sorry for the delay, i was on vacation a few days.

I attached the efi currently in use.

The EFI is not set up as suggested by the forum guide. But I have had the opportunity, in the last period, to set the EFI as per forum guide without obtaining any positive results.

About the bios settings: they are attached in the EFI. I'm not currently overclocking. Resize bar is ON and Wake On Lan is disabled
The configuration is not as per the guide. Are you still willing to follow the correct path to fix the issue?

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitosan