• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

HP ZBook/Firefly 14 G10 AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so installed all these pcs to my friends and now I have FUJITSU Lifebook U9413 which according specs is not adept for OSX install... it is really difficult to find good ultrabook which falls into category OSX available... tell me what do you think of brand fujitsu? what is your ideal ultrabook? not macbook of course :D

ok so installed all these pcs to my friends and now I have FUJITSU Lifebook U9413 which according specs is not adept for OSX install... it is really difficult to find good ultrabook which falls into category OSX available... tell me what do you think of brand fujitsu? what is your ideal ultrabook? not macbook of course :D
Having couple of HP, Dell, ASUS, even Surface. They all work fine. Mostly Intel. Having even Chromebook. Most of them are IGPU and has option to replace the WiFi Cards.

i see. I prefer amd when it comes to windows laptop due better battery life. amd has better managed power consumption as intel. not always but most of the time. today I have this cheap machine ASUS Vivobook 16 M1605YA-MB103W AMD Ryzen 7 7730U, 16" IPS RAM 16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Graphics can I try to install os sonoma here?

i see. I prefer amd when it comes to windows laptop due better battery life. amd has better managed power consumption as intel. not always but most of the time.
Not really. In fact, AMD heats up a lot. When it comes to macOS, AMD is not the top choice.

today I have this cheap machine ASUS Vivobook 16 M1605YA-MB103W AMD Ryzen 7 7730U, 16" IPS RAM 16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Graphics can I try to install os sonoma here?
Yes, the APU is supported and you can definitely try installing.

Reactions: lubo99
yeah may be for mac os but this guy wants it for windows and i have this also for test purposes. although I am not sure if I install osx there dual boot will be possible... i had experience with bootcamp on my macbook pro intel version however this time it will be windows based machine and osx attempt to install.

yeah may be for mac os but this guy wants it for windows and i have this also for test purposes. although I am not sure if I install osx there dual boot will be possible... i had experience with bootcamp on my macbook pro intel version however this time it will be windows based machine and osx attempt to install.
You can definitely dual boot. You don't need Bootcamp here at all. It can be done all in UEFI mode.

yep bootcamp is only for intel macbooks and if windows is required in mac. let me study materials and see if i can have this working and i mean all working internet,bluetooth,sound. etc etc

yep bootcamp is only for intel macbooks and if windows is required in mac. let me study materials and see if i can have this working and i mean all working internet,bluetooth,sound. etc etc
Sounds good!

what would you recommend to install? ventura or sonoma? with which you have better experience on non-MAC PCs?

what would you recommend to install? ventura or sonoma? with which you have better experience on non-MAC PCs?
Ventura is recommended.

Reactions: lubo99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustali