• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Sounds good!
Sad to say i couldn't succeed. Tried both iMac14,2 iMacPro1,1 same result. After success nvidia installation it does its thing and then black screen. Seems like the gpu just got disconnected at the end. Attached file is what i made the changes.

Attachments

• config.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
Sad to say i couldn't succeed. Tried both iMac14,2 iMacPro1,1 same result. After success nvidia installation it does its thing and then black screen. Seems like the gpu just got disconnected at the end. Attached file is what i made the changes.
What display cable are you using?

What display cable are you using?
Found out the problem. I was using dual monitor may be that is why it was not landing on desktop. But now that i have disconnected 1 monitor it is working now. But the screen is flickering a lot. Screen resolution is 2560X1080. Could you plz help me solving this new problem and if there is a way to activate dual monitor resolution 2560X1080 and 1920X1080. Thanks

Found out the problem. I was using dual monitor may be that is why it was not landing on desktop. But now that i have disconnected 1 monitor it is working now. But the screen is flickering a lot. Screen resolution is 2560X1080. Could you plz help me solving this new problem and if there is a way to activate dual monitor resolution 2560X1080 and 1920X1080. Thanks
Attach the new PR Files.

What display cables are you using for both the monitors?

Attach the new PR Files.

What display cables are you using for both the monitors?
Very sry for late. Both the monitor using HDMI cable. I didn't understand what is PR file but attaching the config file. Many Thanks

Attachments

• config.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
Very sry for late. Both the monitor using HDMI cable. I didn't understand what is PR file but attaching the config file. Many Thanks
Read Post #18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiqs00k