• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

GUIDE How to Boot macOS Installer on Laptops using Clover (UEFI/Legacy)

I follow the instructions but I can't boot into clover.
Main: Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2370M 2.40 GHz*1
VGA: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
SSD: Su800
No PR files attached.

hello
I followed your instructions but when I try to boot the installer from USB flash it stuck at loading with this error message :
backtrace continues
BSD process name corresponding to current thread: unknown
attempting system restart
mach reboot

please help me install this on my laptop

hello
I followed your instructions but when I try to boot the installer from USB flash it stuck at loading with this error message :
backtrace continues
BSD process name corresponding to current thread: unknown
attempting system restart
mach reboot

please help me install this on my laptop
No PR files attached.

To create the installation USB, createinstallmedia method is recommended and is only valid method to prepare the installer
Now you’ve successfully installed clover and the required drivers on your USB. After installing the Clover bootloader, the EFI partition should be mounted on your Desktop.
However it seems my drive was formatted and all went well up to installing clover...but there is no EFI partition after using the steps in terminal as shown.

It didn't automount, and i couldn't find the partition using any app i tried. Did I miss something?
----------------------->
Ok i reformatted and its showing now.

Last edited:
Hi

Trying to create a hackintosh with Catalina. Followed everything from here. Works very well. But after the second phase of installation, after rebooting i don't see my hard drive in the clover screen. Just the installation disk. From what I understand, Catalina has been installed but I am not able to boot it, even with the USB.
Edit : i worked on a virtual machine
Please let me know what I can do to get my hackintosh working. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi

Trying to create a hackintosh with Catalina. Followed everything from here. Works very well. But after the second phase of installation, after rebooting i don't see my hard drive in the clover screen. Just the installation disk. From what I understand, Catalina has been installed but I am not able to boot it, even with the USB.
Edit : i worked on a virtual machine
Please let me know what I can do to get my hackintosh working. Thanks in advance.
Use ApfsDriverloader

Did that bro. Sorry forgot to post it here - i found that solution next day itself elsewhere. Anyway thanks 🙂
I got busy so couldn't reply. xD

Did that bro. Sorry forgot to post it here - i found that solution next day itself elsewhere. Anyway thanks 🙂

Please can you share how you solve this issue.... I am having the same problem now.... After rebooting I don't see my hard drive in the clover screen. Just the installation USB.

Catalina has been installed but I am not able to see it in the clover drive options, even with the USB

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DAA