• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

HELP! dell inspiron 3543 Mojave UEFI update clover in latest

I boot with this open core EFI for my laptop model it doesn't boot.
now I replaced my old EFI now my boot animation appear after verbose mode and I can't fix the old boot cool apple boot animation :D. How can I fix it I tried in clover configurator still no luck haha

first of all please guide me a link for clover update thanks
The recommendation is to use OpenCore. If it doesn't boots, you should try to attach your PR files. Clover still has lots of bugs whenever a new update is there. An update guide for Clover and OpenCore will be available soon. :)

I updated to clover r4920 that does support startup sound but only produce sound when clover GUI loads. Main effort is clover r5102+ . I can make guide for dell inspiron 3543 complete tutorial in this forum that ill be helpful to everyone and updating clover I know how to update till clover r4920.
I tried everything for iMessage and FaceTime but ended up in customer code. Do you know how to fix it??

I updated to clover r4920 that does support startup sound but only produce sound when clover GUI loads. Main effort is clover r5102+ . I can make guide for dell inspiron 3543 complete tutorial in this forum that ill be helpful to everyone and updating clover I know how to update till clover r4920.
I tried everything for iMessage and FaceTime but ended up in customer code. Do you know how to fix it??
When you get the customer code, the only way is to call Apple.

Reactions: b3lik0v
The thing is i get different customer code everytime i restarted. So should i call to them? Or how to fix that getting different customer code everytime i restarted my hack machine?

The thing is i get different customer code everytime i restarted. So should i call to them? Or how to fix that getting different customer code everytime i restarted my hack machine?
Seems like there is NVRAM issue.

I did check nvram but all is working i dnt how to fix this can you help me? Please bruh

I did check nvram but all is working i dnt how to fix this can you help me? Please bruh
Make sure you have generated a proper SMBIOS data.

I think I have proper SMBios. tell me if there is something wrong with me smbios

this is mine
=======================
Dell Inspiron 15 3543 (Option UEFI enable) - Intel Core i3 (5th Gen) 5005U / 2 GHz - 8GB RAM - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - 1366x768 - ALC255 - AR9002WB_1NG wifi combo card [AR9285 + AR3011 (bluetooth)] Replaced - RTL8139/810x/Synaptics-SSD (GPT) - Clover bootloader || =======================
Clover 5142 Fully running Big Sur 11.6.1 with 60themes
Bluetooth working perfect-Fixed 3.5 noise when using headphone-USB 3.0 port (Disable USB Debug in Bios First)-Sleep/ Wake well

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
and23111980