• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Hackintosh stuck on apple logo

Demian-mac

Motherboard
AMD Radeon
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 47000U
Graphics
Maibook M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! I've always wanted to install MacOS on my AMD laptop. I watched your video about setting up OpenCore, but when I download the installation, my computer gets stuck on the Apple logo. What should I do? IMG20240414104042.jpg IMG20240414104037.jpg

Remove the comma after -v and post the picture of the error.

Also, why are you using EnableWriteUnprotector and RebuildAppleMemoryMap together?

I followed in your footsteps, so to speak, corrected all the mistakes, but now a slightly different error. Some text appears for a while (see attachment) and then everything reloads. IMG20240421152216.jpg

I followed in your footsteps, so to speak, corrected all the mistakes, but now a slightly different error. Some text appears for a while (see attachment) and then everything reloads.View attachment 7450
What did you exactly correct? Attach the updated EFI.

Disable DevirtualiseMmio and then check.

If it fails, disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and enable EnableWriteUnprotector.

Make sure to reset NVRAM a couple of times after the changes you make.

НIt didn't help

I tried to rebuild Opencore, but the same error occurred when booting. Maybe you will try to build an opencore for me yourself, because you have more experience in this business?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xjinyi