• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

GIGABYTE GTX 1050 Ti WindForce X2 OC

King

Motherboard
ASUS H87M-E AND DELL E6440 AND Lenovo G510
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
GIGABYTE GTX 1050 TI Wind Force X2 OC 4GB
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
  2. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac Pro
  2. Mac Pro
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a problem asus h87m-e i7 GIGABYTE GTX 1050 Ti WindForce X2 OCbut on reboot after root patching, the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried reset NVRAM but still no display after verbose i am use mac os monterey

I have a problem asus h87m-e i7 GIGABYTE GTX 1050 Ti WindForce X2 OCbut on reboot after root patching, the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried reset NVRAM but still no display after verbose i am use mac os monterey
Attach the EFI you're using to boot.

Thanks for responding,
Asus H87M-E Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 GB Ram

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for responding,
Asus H87M-E Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 GB Ram
this file my friends give me work with intel hd graphics 4600 but with GIGABYTE GTX 1050 TI Wind Force X2 OC 4GB I have a problem

eboot after root patching, the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried reset NVRAM but still no display after verbose i am use mac os monterey

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
this file my friends give me work with intel hd graphics 4600 but with GIGABYTE GTX 1050 TI Wind Force X2 OC 4GB I have a problem

eboot after root patching, the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried reset NVRAM but still no display after verbose i am use mac os monterey
As the driver is experimental, problems are expected. Test it on High Sierra to confirm.

As the driver is experimental, problems are expected. Test it on High Sierra to confirm.
same problem in High Sierra reboot after install web driver the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried

same problem in High Sierra reboot after install web driver the verbose shows up and after that, there's just black screen and no display. I tried
You don't need to do root patch on the High Sierra. Do a clean install and then simply install WebDrivers. That's it. Also, you'll need to remove the old parameters from the config.plist.

Trending Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForceFreelance