• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Newly Joined to the forums so i figured I would introduce myself.

Kirkis

Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-17E9 (U3E1)
CPU
Intel Core i7 @ 2.60GHz Comet Lake 14nm Technology
Graphics
Standard Monitor (1920x1080@144Hz) Intel UHD Graphics (MSI) 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super (MSI) SLI Disabled
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone. Its a pleasure to meet you all. Im Mark. just a little bit about myself. Im very new to all of this but i like a good challenge so far its been a lot of fun. im currently attempting to set up a thumb drive with Monterey on it to install on my system. I currently run..... Hopefully i dont come across too much of a hassle with myself being so inexperienced.

MSI GE75 Raider 10GSG

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 @ 2.60GHz
Intel Core (TM) i7-10750H CPU @2.60GHz
Comet Lake 14nm Technology

RAM
16.0GB

Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-17E9 (U3E1)

Graphics
Standard Monitor (1920x1080@144Hz)
Intel UHD Graphics
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super (MSI)

Storage
476GB Western Digital WDC PC SN730 SDBPNTY-512G-1032 (M.2 SSD)
953GB SAMSUNG MZVLB1T0HBLR-00000 (1TB M.2 SSD)
232GB USB SanDisk 3.2Gen1 USB Device

Audio
SteelSeries Sonar Virtual Audio Device

Bluetooth
Killer E2500 Gigabit Eithernet Controller
Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (201NGW)

Welcome to EliteMacx86 Forums!

Just, in few weeks, I would be getting free from my job and then I can implement new features for the forum!

You have got a nice Laptop!

Cheers!

Welcome to EliteMacx86 Forums!

Just, in few weeks, I would be getting free from my job and then I can implement new features for the forum!

You have got a nice Laptop!

Cheers!
Thanks, it was nice till windows forced me into an update to windows 11 and now it runs blah. Takes forever to boot up and won't shut down. And I'm struggling a bit on trying to set up this hackintosh :-(

Thanks, it was nice till windows forced me into an update to windows 11 and now it runs blah. Takes forever to boot up and won't shut down. And I'm struggling a bit on trying to set up this hackintosh :-(
Hahaha. Same old shit. I hope you have it running. If not, feel free to create a thread.

Sorry for the long delay on responding work got super busy I do apologize. yes I got it back up and running with a few minor things I need to figure out (AML is not my specialty and I need to repair a few different things in it) but so over windows in general lol. the laptop I got from taking a few college courses. they sent it to me (part of my tuition) but now its on the works to turning it into a mackintosh but struggling quite a bit. I can get my EFI files to work to a degree. about half way though the install process it just quits. lol and I don't have the error code cause its booted down and I wiped the drive for a new attempt at an EFI/config.plist -- I don't think I'm too shabby at making them considering I have a Dell Latitude e7270 running Monterey and all aspects work including the touch screen lol.

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Sorry for the long delay on responding work got super busy I do apologize. yes I got it back up and running with a few minor things I need to figure out (AML is not my specialty and I need to repair a few different things in it) but so over windows in general lol. the laptop I got from taking a few college courses. they sent it to me (part of my tuition) but now its on the works to turning it into a mackintosh but struggling quite a bit. I can get my EFI files to work to a degree. about half way though the install process it just quits. lol and I don't have the error code cause its booted down and I wiped the drive for a new attempt at an EFI/config.plist -- I don't think I'm too shabby at making them considering I have a Dell Latitude e7270 running Monterey and all aspects work including the touch screen lol.

Glad you got things working!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poche