• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Gigabyte Z790 Master Sleep Instant Wake

svan71

Motherboard
Gigabyte z790 Master
CPU
Graphics
Gigabyte Aorus 6900XT
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
New Build with Opencore 0.8.6. Ventura everything's is working but for sleep. I have the instant wake issue. I did do usbmab and all bios settings are set properly to my knowledge. I have had allot of help to get to this point. The sleep issue was always my biggest concern due to all the factors involved and my ignorance with Opencore in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Last edited:
New Build with Opencore 0.8.6. Ventura everything's is working but for sleep. I have the instant wake issue. I did do usbmab and all bios settings are set properly are to my knowledge. I have had allot of help to get to this point. The sleep issue was always my biggest concern due to all the factors involved and my ignorance with Opencore in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Incomplete PR files attached.
Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: svan71
Incomplete PR files attached.
Provide the PR files as described in the FAQ:
I have updated my original post. Thank you. I just wanted to add one thing, during the trial and error getting LAN / Wi-Fi / and audio to work there was a point in time the computer did in fact sleep the problem was I needed to use the power button to wake, I do have the old EFI for reference if it could help at all.

Last edited:
I have updated my original post. Thank you. I just wanted to add one thing, during the trial and error getting LAN / Wi-Fi / and audio to work there was a point in time the computer did in fact sleep the problem was I needed to use the power button to wake, I do have the old EFI for reference if it could help at all.
Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

Wow, so basically you’re saying I need to start over from scratch? Based on my board could you tell me which SSDTs are required?

Wow, so basically you’re saying I need to start over from scratch?
Kinda yes.

Based on my board could you tell me which SSDTs are required?
Everything is covered in the guide linked above. If you want to jump to the SSDTs:

Ok is there a guide for creating custom ssdts or use the ones in the downloads? I see a section for AlderLake but not for RaptorLake.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 12.30.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 12.30.50 PM.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 7
Ok is there a guide for creating custom ssdts or use the ones in the downloads? I see a section for AlderLake but not for RaptorLake.
Raptor Lake shows at my end. Please check it again. Guide for creating custom SSDTs is coming soon! Please read the instructions where to get the SSDTs.

Raptor Lake shows at my end. Please check it again. Guide for creating custom SSDTs is coming soon! Please read the instructions where to get the SSDTs.
I have done my best. I was unable to get sound or lan to work starting from scratch. Please let me know if anything else is needed.

I have done my best. I was unable to get sound or lan to work starting from scratch. Please let me know if anything else is needed.

See "Cleaning Up config.plist"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uzzi2k