• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Can't Get Graphics Acceleration work (Dell 5570 - i5 8250U - UHD 620)

Yes, this is why i asked you to use "config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist"

It didn’t work ... the os didn’t boot at all (the apple logo appeared and in a second that system reboots)

It didn’t work ... the os didn’t boot at all (the apple logo appeared and in a second that system reboots)
No PR files attached.

sorry I don't know what those PR files ... This screenshot might explain something

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 5.41.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 5.41.47 PM.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 207
sorry I don't know what those PR files ... This screenshot might explain something
Problem Reporting files. Read here:

I created a Debug File ... And included the Clover folder I'm using now >> Has A kernel panic and doesn't work.

I will upload the working Clover Folder I Used to boot but didn't solve the acceleration problem.

I think I have a Framebuffer problem But I can't solve it after going through many threads about the topic

Attachments

• Debug and Screenshots.zip
    7 MB · Views: 172
  • Working CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 173
I created a Debug File ... And included the Clover folder I'm using now >> Has A kernel panic and doesn't work.

I will upload the working Clover Folder I Used to boot but didn't solve the acceleration problem.

I think I have a Framebuffer problem But I can't solve it after going through many threads about the topic
Check your work. The directory is NOT as per the instructions.

Use your USB to Boot. And do the changes on the system drive. If it doesn't boots, or occurs a panic, attach that screenshot from the Verbose and zip that file.

Check your work. The directory is NOT as per the instructions.

Use your USB to Boot. And do the changes on the system drive. If it doesn't boots, or occurs a panic, attach that screenshot from the Verbose and zip that file.

luckily I can use my bootable usb to boot into the OS without any problems ... I don't Know what do you mean by "The directory is NOT as per the instructions."??

I will send you a screenshots of the Kernel Panic >>>

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 179
I don't Know what do you mean by "The directory is NOT as per the instructions."??
Read here:
luckily I can use my bootable usb to boot into the OS without any problems ...

I will send you a screenshots of the Kernel Panic >>>
It's a DVMT issue. Is very normal. Zip the files which you used to boot.

Sorry Being new to that world is very hard :( I always have been a Windows Guy ... Thanks For your help

the Clover File I used to boot and Works Fine (Has Now Graphic Acceleration)

Attachments

• Bootable USB CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 211
Sorry Being new to that world is very hard :( I always have been a Windows Guy ... Thanks For your help
No worries. :)
the Clover File I used to boot and Works Fine (Has Now Graphic Acceleration)
The config.plist is NOT as per the guide.
Read here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
recbud