• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Accidentally deleted CLOVER.

lesty

Motherboard
Asus P8Z77-V LX
CPU
Intel i5 3470
Graphics
Radeon HD7850 (Asus DirectCUII 2GB version)
OS X/macOS
10.14.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all! After a successful Mojave install, i thought i can delete the clover things. My system is working well at the moment but i need to do some adjustments such as disabling verbose mode and set the sleep mode etc.. As i can see, i need to access my clover to do these but i no longer have my clover as i said. I'm new to both mac and hackintosh so i dont know what to do. I hope you guys can help me. Thank you.

Hello all! After a successful Mojave install, i thought i can delete the clover things. My system is working well at the moment but i need to do some adjustments such as disabling verbose mode and set the sleep mode etc.. As i can see, i need to access my clover to do these but i no longer have my clover as i said. I'm new to both mac and hackintosh so i dont know what to do. I hope you guys can help me. Thank you.
You can follow the installation guide and setup the Bootloader. OpenCore guide is coming soon.

You can follow the installation guide and setup the Bootloader. OpenCore guide is coming soon.
Thank you. Actually my setup process was really pain in the ass. Is that new installation gonna change my settings or change anything that could cause an error?

EDIT: after installation of clover bootloader again, i see nothing but blinking hypen on a black screen. Can't even reach to the bootloader.

Thank you. Actually my setup process was really pain in the ass. Is that new installation gonna change my settings or change anything that could cause an error?
Depends on how you execute things.

EDIT: after installation of clover bootloader again, i see nothing but blinking hypen on a black screen. Can't even reach to the bootloader.
Start here:

Depends on how you execute things.
I just followed the guideline and installed it. Then restarted and can't reach it anymore.
Thanks will try it from the beginning.

I just followed the guideline and installed it. Then restarted and can't reach it anymore.
Thanks will try it from the beginning.
No PR files attached.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitosan