• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

UHD 630 is not working with configured framebuffer.

Kaede

Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi. Currently have this laptop (HP Pavilion 17 ab412ur). Unfortunately, the BIOS in this laptop is almost impossible to configure, except for the virtualization, sgx and secure boot items. I want to try installing macos ventura. I created efi according to this guide (https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/coffee-lake.html) , also set up a framebuffer for uhd 630. Unfortunately, I could not get to the installer, because after all the logs a frozen screen with a blue apple logo appears. By the way, I went through all the framebuffers, but the result is the same. Can you somehow help fix this problem?

Laptop specs:
Motherboard: 84ED HP
RAM: 12 GB (8+4)
CPU: Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (Coffee Lake)
Built-in UHD 630 + Discrete GTX 1050Ti
Wifi+BT: Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz
Network: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter PCI
Sound: Realtek ALC295

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 2
Currently have this laptop (HP Pavilion 17 ab412ur). Unfortunately, the BIOS in this laptop is almost impossible to configure, except for the virtualization, sgx and secure boot items. I want to try installing macos ventura.
Well, that's how HP Laptops are.

also set up a framebuffer for uhd 630. Unfortunately, I could not get to the installer, because after all the logs a frozen screen with a blue apple logo appears. By the way, I went through all the framebuffers, but the result is the same. Can you somehow help fix this problem?
What's your screen resolution and refresh rate?

Screen resolution 1920x1080, refresh rate 60.05Hz
Framebuffer isn't patched correctly.

Read here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
putasvinhoconafodas